Prescott has all the leverage to ask for at least $60M per year

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"No, I'm not trying to be the highest paid necessarily," Prescott said, via ESPN's Todd Archer, when asked if he wanted to be the highest-paid quarterback in the NFL. "We'll wait until the negotiations begin and obviously want to put this team in the best situation."
See the bold? Your hero is as fake as a three dollar bill.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
NOTHING has changed. He asked for 60 million months ago. He has zero leverage... unless Dallas wants to sign him. If they planned on letting this season play out and we have another 1st rd playoff loss... he has zero leverage.

OH, Allen, Burrow and Mahomes are in th emiddle of deals... 2 of them just signed not that ong ago. Do you think they have all the leverage over their teams?
"No, I'm not trying to be the highest paid necessarily," Prescott said, via ESPN's Todd Archer, when asked if he wanted to be the highest-paid quarterback in the NFL. "We'll wait until the negotiations begin and obviously want to put this team in the best situation."

Jipper

Reaction score
Naw, sign him up for as much as he wants, JJ does not deserve a SB if he caves.
We as fans deserve better…they better not spend 60 m a year on him, then we will be stuck for a long time

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Dak can take his 65m and shove it. I'd rather build a team around TRANCE who's young and actually can use his legs to be mobile which is what gets you far in this league. Can't even believe we are discussing the possibility of signing him to 65m. That's like 7-8 solid STARTERS we could have instead. Build the defense, and give Lance some weapons at RB and slot and I'd take that instead of "I want all of the pie for myself" Chokota.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak can take his 65m and shove it. I'd rather build a team around TRANCE who's young and actually can use his legs to be mobile which is what gets you far in this league. Can't even believe we are discussing the possibility of signing him to 65m. That's like 7-8 solid STARTERS we could have instead. Build the defense, and give Lance some weapons at RB and slot and I'd take that instead of "I want all of the pie for myself" Chokota.
Dak don't play for the money. He does not want to be the richest in the NFL, necessarily. That is talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Jipper

Reaction score
How exactly why do you think you deserve better? It’s an entertainment business.
Meh - we have invested time and money to supporting the brand, the fans deserve to see an outcome in alignment with how they have helped make the Dallas Cowboys what they are. Yes Jerry has marketed but without fans to loyaly watch, support the brand, buy the merchandise and keep the brand prominent then it isn’t what it is today.

For that loyalty the fans deserve to see the last 30 years put to bed with success

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You can post that over and over and over, it does not change anything because he is lying to your face and you eat it up like a hungry dog.