Twitter: Prescott: I don't necessarily feel like I'm in a slump

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke jumping into the Salvation Army kettle on TG was the worst thing that has happened since Jerry won the SB without Jimmy. Made Jerry dreamy in Zeke $ signs..... Zeke is not worth the money much less the time on the field he is given.

I really think it is ownership pushing Zeke on the coaches at this point. NO WAY they agree he should be out there over a healthy Pollard even for his blocking. It's obnoxious...
:clap::clap::clap::hammer::hammer:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

:lmao2:
“I don’t necessarily feel I am, but obviously, we haven’t been playing well."
:rolleyes:

Blimey, Dak what rot.:facepalm:

You are in a slump right now, Mississippi State 4th Rounder, and what is this WE sheet?
Count your Benjies and shuddup up.

stiletto

Reaction score

Cockroaches be like

partys-here-spongebob.gif

It's not over yet.....sea life...

vig454

Reaction score
Dak is a great QB for half the season then it's back to mediocre. The solution? Let's get the NFL to play half a season!:facepalm:

Aulac

Reaction score
So if you're keeping score.

Jerry: It's fair to say he is.

Prescott: I don't necessarily feel I am.

McCarthy: He isn't.

Stephen: ~potato chips crunch, wiping hand off on pants~

Risen Star has more likes than posts, meanwhile Rayne's completion doesn't even come close. Who the real MVP?

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
If the offense can’t get back on track against the Giants then it’s time to realize the Cowboys are going no where in the post season.

Beaker42

Reaction score
So if you're keeping score.

Jerry: It's fair to say he is.

Prescott: I don't necessarily feel I am.

McCarthy: He isn't.

Stephen: ~potato chips crunch, wiping hand off on pants~
You left out puts finger in nose then eats it.

Beaker42

Reaction score
and that is what Dak and the coaching staff must figure out and fix, it sure as hell not coming from a message board where NFL experience is 0%. I'm not offended Dak has to play better as do others. Anyone claiming it is all 1 person shows me they do not know football, Dak shares in it, he is not the only 1. Just easy to scapegoat one as opposed to looking at overall
Uhhh sorry - the offense starts and stops WITH DAK. Anyone who says otherwise doesn’t know football. Anybody else catch the shot of Gallup and Coop watching in horror as to what was going on with Dak and the offense?? Pretty telling.