Twitter: Prescott: I feel like I'm seeing things fine, if you disagree it doesn't matter

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You cannot, in good faith, seriously think that his play on the field combined with this crappy attitude is not a concern.

You're using the same old "he's a 4th round pick that exceeded expectations" underdog BS that he's lived off of for 6 years now.

It's year 6 and he's the 3rd highest paid player ever! It's time to expect more!
His salary becomes just a new talking point. He had the same criticism on a Rookie contract.

I’m not sure we thought paying him more would increase his ability and talent level. That’s silly.

We all know paying these big contracts is a reward for what they have done not what we think they will do. We knew what we were paying for and still willingly ante’d up like no other team in the league would have.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
The last drive of the last game he looked dynamite.

3 and a half quarters is far too long though.

Well, playoffs are coming. 1 and done is the truth.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Beasley was popping off in 2018, before he was run out of town.

"We're getting open."
Cowboys knew what they were getting in to. And willing to pay more than anyone else would have. Anyone wonder why?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Dez said Coop can come to do setups in his driveway with TO when Dak gets him off the team.
Dez just tried to tell dak he was open. sheesh, the next thing he knew he was out of the league. thanks, dak.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One of my dogs likes to stand ten feet away and try to jump up to catch the stick.

I give him a little pump fake and he watches the stick go over his head as he is falling back to the ground.

And I'm not even elite!
The line doesn’t consistently move defenders and create holes for Ezekiel Elliott and Tony Pollard in the running game. They don’t pass protect long enough for Dak Prescott to feel comfortable going through his reads and throwing deep. They commit way too many penalties — an embarrassing 52 as a unit — and if they can’t play any better than they did Sunday against Arizona then the Cowboys’ offensive woes will continue.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dez said Coop can come to do setups in his driveway with TO when Dak gets him off the team.
Dez just tried to tell dak he was open. sheesh, the next thing he knew he was out of the league. thanks, dak.
You don’t think it was because he dropped so many third down Drive killing passes. That didn’t want him anymore

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One of my dogs likes to stand ten feet away and try to jump up to catch the stick.

I give him a little pump fake and he watches the stick go over his head as he is falling back to the ground.

And I'm not even elite!
Is that what you’re going to compare NFL quarterbacks to your dog. LMAO no wonder why cowboy fans are mental

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The last drive of the last game he looked dynamite.

3 and a half quarters is far too long though.

Well, playoffs are coming. 1 and done is the truth.
Three touchdown One running. Maybe if they get us the ball back in time

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wish Dez would have taken gymnastics in the off-season. he might be able to catch some of those wild passes. Strange that the guy who sucked could get the ball to him. hum
Exactly Prescott was the only one that can get the ball to him

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The line doesn’t consistently move defenders and create holes for Ezekiel Elliott and Tony Pollard in the running game. They don’t pass protect long enough for Dak Prescott to feel comfortable going through his reads and throwing deep. They commit way too many penalties — an embarrassing 52 as a unit — and if they can’t play any better than they did Sunday against Arizona then the Cowboys’ offensive woes will continue.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak will disappoint us, we all know what's coming. Enough with the BS on making excuses for him. ‍♂️
What do you think it’s one Player that’s having an issue