Twitter: Prescott: I feel like I'm seeing things fine, if you disagree it doesn't matter

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Of course he has to believe he could win a Super Bowl. They all do. But his comments or lashing out bring up these concerns to me.

Fair enough.. I don't think it's a problem.. But I do know this.. The dude has kicked some serious tail over the course of his career when people have doubted him.. Maybe this fuels him somewhat.. Whatever it takes man..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Fair enough.. I don't think it's a problem.. But I do know this.. The dude has kicked some serious tail over the course of his career when people have doubted him.. Maybe this fuels him somewhat.. Whatever it takes man..
Let’s hope it does fuel him. But if it doesn’t then it could derail him if he’s not careful. It’s a fine line to walk. Eventually you have to put up or shut up.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You cannot, in good faith, seriously think that his play on the field combined with this crappy attitude is not a concern.

You're using the same old "he's a 4th round pick that exceeded expectations" underdog BS that he's lived off of for 6 years now.

It's year 6 and he's the 3rd highest paid player ever! It's time to expect more!

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
This is Prescott Achilles heel and they are the ones that will light the match to put an end to this imposter of a QB we have!

ZDRL3HSDHFDOTASA4UGOOCED5A.jpg

What a waste of talent.......:(
And when they drop the ball literally and figuratively, it's still somehow Dak's fault no matter what... according to people like you.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Let’s hope it does fuel him. But if it doesn’t then it could derail him if he’s not careful. It’s a fine line to walk. Eventually you have to put up or shut up.

No doubt.. I do think Dak needs to get pissed off when things aren't working and take matters into his own hands more in the playoffs. He HAS to be more decisive as to when to run and he HAS to realize that every time the defense walks backers up doesn't mean they're coming.. and even if they are he doesn't always have to audible to a pass. If they want to walk themselves up and lose the ability to pursue outside run plays then by all means.. audible to an outside run play. Just make sure we don't count on Schultz for the key block.. But the main thing I need to see from Dak is a refuse to lose attitude and demeanor. Throwing the ball away just because everybody is covered is bunk.. You aint Tom Brady.. Take off and get that first down.. The day will come when you won't be able to do it.. but while you CAN do it.. use it to your advantage.

zeke21

Reaction score
I think the gig is up for Dak and its just going to get ugly from here.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-week-18-2021-season-rankings

Down to 10th from the lofty heights of the top 3 when the media crowned him elite and Jerry paid him Mega Money..

Right now he sits below the leading QBs.. he sits in the pack with Tannehill and Cousins and Mac Jones.. still 'above average' but nothing that justifies footballs 3rd highest contract in history.

You can NOT view one without the other. Right now if Dak is on a mid range contract and putting in mid range performances.. I can see the logic.. what I just can't figure is why we are paying elite money to a mid range guy and why we are playing an 'all air' attack with a mid range guy. So half my problem isn't with Dak himself.. my problem was the amount of over-hype.. and putting this organisation back by over paying him and over featuring him.

We can correct that if we face reality NOW.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Something is causing him to miss a lot of throws. He’s been off target and hasn’t been sharp the entire second half of the season except for the first half against Washington. With no running game and him missing throws that spells trouble in the playoffs.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You cannot, in good faith, seriously think that his play on the field combined with this crappy attitude is not a concern.

You're using the same old "he's a 4th round pick that exceeded expectations" underdog BS that he's lived off of for 6 years now.

It's year 6 and he's the 3rd highest paid player ever! It's time to expect more!

Dude I don't even know what the hell you're trying to say here. In order for me to be concerned about his "crappy attitude" I would have to think he had a crappy attitude.. Which I don't.. Please take your straw man and argue with yourself about it elsewhere. My team is division champs, heading into the playoffs, won 4 of its last 5 games and is getting healthier.. I'm pretty stoked about what's coming up.. How's your team doing?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Something is causing him to miss a lot of throws. He’s been off target and hasn’t been sharp the entire second half of the season except for the first half against Washington. With no running game and him missing throws that spells trouble in the playoffs.

PSST.. he's completing over 70% of his passes the last three games..
I don't think he's really missing that many throws.. Yes he misses some.. but the numbers kinda say not that many..

Just sayin..

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm not sure when I have ever heard any other receivers (maybe T.O.) that the Cowboys have had in the past that has come out and say the things these receivers are now saying.
Ok so I've been playing a lot of video games (Starcraft 2) lately and sleeping a lot. I haven't been keeping up on things. What are the receivers saying? I've missed it. Can anyone post a link or comments they said. If Amari is sayi6stuff then that's a concern cuz he's mr. Chill. Like he is the most anti diva receiver made.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
PSST.. he's completing over 70% of his passes the last three games..
I don't think he's really missing that many throws.. Yes he misses some.. but the numbers kinda say not that many..

Just sayin..

The completion percentage doesn’t tell you the story. He’s always had a high completion percentage but his accuracy is still in question. He’s missed quite a few throws and a film study done on one of the networks pointed it out.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dude I don't even know what the hell you're trying to say here. In order for me to be concerned about his "crappy attitude" I would have to think he had a crappy attitude.. Which I don't.. Please take your straw man and argue with yourself about it elsewhere. My team is division champs, heading into the playoffs, won 4 of its last 5 games and is getting healthier.. I'm pretty stoked about what's coming up.. How's your team doing?
I think you "Dak is elite" guys have meetings each week about how to handle us that think Dak isn't all that great after each of his horrible performances.

The agenda this week must have been "anybody that doesn't think Dak is a top QB we try and say they're a fan of another team! haha we'll get em good!"

I've seen a few of ya go with that weak rebuttal.