Twitter: Prescott: I feel like I'm seeing things fine, if you disagree it doesn't matter

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Something is causing him to miss a lot of throws. He’s been off target and hasn’t been sharp the entire second half of the season except for the first half against Washington. With no running game and him missing throws that spells trouble in the playoffs.
It doesn’t have a lien to throw in. That’s why balls are getting knocked down. Is offense of line is what’s the average. Running game proves it also

Bigdog

Reaction score
I really like the guy but if he plays like he did against AZ he is going to see himself out of the NFL>

Ken

Reaction score
Go check those receiving yards by his top receivers
Threw it to 8 different wr's in the Giants game, 9 in the Skins game, and 7 last game.

Do you have a point?

He had 3 different wr's with 80 + yards in that Skins game.

Last game was the one I watched the all 22...what that told me is Ceedee and Amari are not running their routes effectively. It is bad when I come away with Wilson is running his routes the hardest and is getting open the most. Hence his 6 catches on 6 targets.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Go watch Drew Brees and how he created a Lane by dropping deep in the pocket. He just bad at adjusting and doing elite QB stuff.
Drew Brees had a lane to throw in. Prescott can’t drop back. There’s a defender waiting for him. Just like you can’t step up. Maybe you should go watch

Diehardblues

Reaction score
PSST.. he's completing over 70% of his passes the last three games..
I don't think he's really missing that many throws.. Yes he misses some.. but the numbers kinda say not that many..

Just sayin..
But the bigger story could be which ones is he missing. That 30% he’s missing could be key 3rd down completions or throws down field.

Our 3rd down conversions has been lower in recent weeks and Redzone not as effective.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You could learn from him....instead of pandering to both sides for likes, he says it how it is.
he could have easily thrown the OC, OL, run , game and HC under the bus for many reason that have led to broken plays. He didnt , zeke could as well, im with him don't care what outsider's thing. Just go play he could scream yell and rip his OL for all those penalties that set the offense back or poor blocking but he didnt.could have should have but instead gets mems on FB about his stoic behavior on the sidelines as a loser face :>)) said he was pouting.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But the bigger story could be which ones is he missing. That 30% he’s missing could be key 3rd down completions or throws down field.

Our 3rd down conversions has been lower in recent weeks and Redzone not as effective.
If we had some kind of running game. We could complete some of those third down passes everything Hass to work together. This isn’t a one dimensional system. You cannot blame the quarterback without blaming the line. Vice versa all the receivers all the running backs. Nothings working and it all starts upfront

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He can see just fine

giphy.gif
:muttley:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If we had some kind of running game. We could complete some of those third down passes everything Hass to work together. This isn’t a one dimensional system. You cannot blame the quarterback without blaming the line. Vice versa all the receivers all the running backs. Nothings working and it all starts upfront
Agreed. I’m not blaming the QB. I’m just saying the fact he’s still completing 70% of his passes might not be correctly telling the whole story accurately if some of the ones he’s missing are critical to moving the chains or scoring . It would be interesting to see those numbers.

But no doubt even if those stats bear out there are several contributing factors which lead to those .

bigE79

Reaction score
I'm not sure when I have ever heard any other receivers (maybe T.O.) that the Cowboys have had in the past that has come out and say the things these receivers are now saying.
Dez..but everyone said he was a big mouth and couldn't play anymore

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
It doesn’t have a lien to throw in. That’s why balls are getting knocked down. Is offense of line is what’s the average. Running game proves it also
One of my dogs likes to stand ten feet away and try to jump up to catch the stick.

I give him a little pump fake and he watches the stick go over his head as he is falling back to the ground.

And I'm not even elite!