Twitter: Prescott: I feel like I'm seeing things fine, if you disagree it doesn't matter

NotForLong

Reaction score
Fair enough.. I don't think it's a problem.. But I do know this.. The dude has kicked some serious tail over the course of his career when people have doubted him.. Maybe this fuels him somewhat.. Whatever it takes man..
When?

NotForLong

Reaction score
You cannot, in good faith, seriously think that his play on the field combined with this crappy attitude is not a concern.

You're using the same old "he's a 4th round pick that exceeded expectations" underdog BS that he's lived off of for 6 years now.

It's year 6 and he's the 3rd highest paid player ever! It's time to expect more!
:popcorn:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Woah woah woah. . . . I knew he was a fraud 3 years before he got paid . . . right @PAPPYDOG

They say we're trolling and trolling.
Well here's a news item for them.......When it's TRUE it isn't trolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.Yes we saw this imposter way back when........666....filling his coffers with riches while leaving havoc in his wake!

NotForLong

Reaction score
I think you "Dak is elite" guys have meetings each week about how to handle us that think Dak isn't all that great after each of his horrible performances.

The agenda this week must have been "anybody that doesn't think Dak is a top QB we try and say they're a fan of another team! haha we'll get em good!"

I've seen a few of ya go with that weak rebuttal.
giphy.webp

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dude I don't even know what the hell you're trying to say here. In order for me to be concerned about his "crappy attitude" I would have to think he had a crappy attitude.. Which I don't.. Please take your straw man and argue with yourself about it elsewhere. My team is division champs, heading into the playoffs, won 4 of its last 5 games and is getting healthier.. I'm pretty stoked about what's coming up.. How's your team doing?
Crappy attitude? . . I Don t see no frickin attitudes
giphy.webp

NotForLong

Reaction score
he could have easily thrown the OC, OL, run , game and HC under the bus for many reason that have led to broken plays. He didnt , zeke could as well, im with him don't care what outsider's thing. Just go play he could scream yell and rip his OL for all those penalties that set the offense back or poor blocking but he didnt.could have should have but instead gets mems on FB about his stoic behavior on the sidelines as a loser face :>)) said he was pouting.
Wait till after his "Playoff" performance . . . he just might

NotForLong

Reaction score
I agree,Cooper is coming off a little like Dez when he says things like I need more opportunities and can't make an impact if I don't get the ball.
Which is very impactful because up until now Amari has been a 180° opposite of Dez his whole carear. . . even when he was frustrated in Oakland all He did was sulk

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are a few of them left ( Dak is an Elite QB crowd) here now and they have Dak to thank for this.......:(