Prescott is not taking his team to a championship ever

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Prescott is not taking his team to a championship ever. I’ve done nothing but support him. But the obvious is that. We need a franchise quarterback. Even treating for Garoppolo , It’s only a fix. It’s going to be a long season my cowboy family. But it’s not over til it’s over. This defense will keep us in ball games

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Prescott is not taking his team to a championship ever. I’ve done nothing but support him. But the obvious is that. We need a franchise quarterback. Even treating for Garoppolo , It’s only a fix. It’s going to be a long season my cowboy family. But it’s not over til it’s over. This defense will keep us in ball games
welcome-to-the-party-pal-welcome-to-the-party.gif

Shane612

Reaction score
Well, they'll have to score more than 3 points a game.
:muttley:

visionary

Reaction score

thx for finally waking up

John813

Reaction score
2016 was a curse in hindsight. Was fun to watch but it really overhyped Dak and Zeke to the FO. Not saying sticking with Romo for much longer was the answer but could you imagine if 2016 sputtered with Romo out, Garrett is fired then and then they could of had a chance for Mahomes in 17 or Allen in 18 by finishing in the top 10 draft wise.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Welcome to the dark side!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I've watching Stephan A Smith this morning.
He was one of the biggest Dak supporter when Dak was looking to rip off the cowboys for $160,000,000.00.
Sounds like SAS is singing a different tune, now.
Stephan A Smith is a fraud.
Most Cowboy haters wanted Dak to get paid.

It guaranteed the Cowboys would not see success.

Swagger

Reaction score
Respect to you man. I hope you are keeping well.