Prescott is not taking his team to a championship ever

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We all know Dak sucks and Romo couldn't get it done, and the rest were just garbage, but one thing people are overlooking. People hate Jerry Jones, but Stephen is the cheap version of Jerry Jones, and this thing will crash and burn with Stephen running the show. We won't even be relevant when Stephen takes over.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Romo should have started in the playoffs in 2016. There is now way in hell Dak was better than Romo was.
The same Romo that had a top 5 receiver of all time, and dominant TE (Witten) in his prime, coached by Parcells. a dominant Ware in his prime? I'm trying to remember how many playoff games he won, and when he ever reached the NFC Championship not to mention how many Super Bowl titles he's been a part of? Maybe you can remind all of us please.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
The same Romo that had a top 5 receiver of all time, and dominant TE (Witten) in his prime, coached by Parcells. a dominant Ware in his prime? I'm trying to remember how many playoff games he won, and when he ever reached the NFC Championship not to mention how many Super Bowl titles he's been a part of? Maybe you can remind all of us please.
A team should start him over a rookie. I mean did Dak win the game?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
A team should start him over a rookie. I mean did Dak win the game?
We're talking results. They are the same in comparison. You can hardly win a title without a QB from the 1st 3 rounds. But Jerry thinks he's the smartest owner in football since his franchise is worth a lot of green stuff. Now if we got rid of Dak, is Jerry finally going to draft a 1st round QB, get a top notch coach and OC in here? And is Stephen going to spend on making his surrounding cast elite? NO SIR! So ultimately, who cares about what players we love or hate, Jerry runs the show and Jerry does not care about winning.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The reason I gave up on Dak is, he's in his 5th year and is still gutless. Will not go down field to save his own life. He's spineless when it comes to cultural events, he's so cliché it makes my stomach ache. His arm is average, very little pocket presence. What I did like about him was he seemed to pull games out even when they were down. Ultimately, he can't win anything for us, so it's time for the next chapter. But what we should be very concerned about is Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones and going forward with these idiots. Now someone mentioned Payton coming here via Jones and a secret/hand shake type situation.

The only way any of this works is if Payton is allowed to do whatever he wants without ANY, and I mean ANY input from the staff or front office.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No one in the last 27 years has taken us to the Super Bowl. It's been 33 years since we drafted a QB in the 1st round. This is how serious Jerry takes the QB position.
I was also excited about Kellen Moore. How wrong was I about him what happened to the Univation

Nexx

Reaction score

fun fact. a rookie QB has never won a Super Bowl.