Prescott is not taking his team to a championship ever

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Prescott is not taking his team to a championship ever. I’ve done nothing but support him. But the obvious is that. We need a franchise quarterback. Even treating for Garoppolo , It’s only a fix. It’s going to be a long season my cowboy family. But it’s not over til it’s over. This defense will keep us in ball games

Good morning.

Where have you been the last 6 years ?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Whirlwin blocked me a while ago for saying the same things he's saying right now.

He should unblock me now. I will forgive him.

Thats how i think of you. You are a fine person.

I would do too. But i think he blocked me too. Well, maybe you can help me out because i for myself have no clue why.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I understand. We on the boards have some good ideas. The next game should be easier. But I think that philibin needs to go and Moore needs to go or MM needs to take over play calling. Some say he don’t know the terminology. If he don’t know then he needs to go.

Run the ball and use short passes. Take the deep shots. Use Turpin on go routes. Use his speed to clear out underneath. Put Lamb in the slot and Turpin on go routes. Either the safety goes to help cover Turpin because he will be gone and leaves Lamb open on the out route or take the deep shot, maybe a catch or a penalty. But stretch the field. Run the ball and play action.
I’ve been saying for three weeks now, dunk dunk methodical football run the ball. They don’t want to do it

glimmerman

Reaction score
I’ve been saying for three weeks now, dunk dunk methodical football run the ball. They don’t want to do it
They did it all 2016. Use 12 personnel and the TEs. Dink dunk and run. Get Elliot cranked up. I hate to say this because I got sick of it but I want to see the FEED ME by Elliot again. And the howl from LVE.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I understand. We on the boards have some good ideas. The next game should be easier. But I think that philibin needs to go and Moore needs to go or MM needs to take over play calling. Some say he don’t know the terminology. If he don’t know then he needs to go.

Run the ball and use short passes. Take the deep shots. Use Turpin on go routes. Use his speed to clear out underneath. Put Lamb in the slot and Turpin on go routes. Either the safety goes to help cover Turpin because he will be gone and leaves Lamb open on the out route or take the deep shot, maybe a catch or a penalty. But stretch the field. Run the ball and play action.
With this defense. Maybe Cooper Rush can win some ball games . I just don’t want to throw an entire season away. I am nowhere near quitting , It’s a long season and anything can happen. I’m just really disappointed in his performance Sunday night. I saw receivers running down the sidelines wide-open

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They did it all 2016. Use 12 personnel and the TEs. Dink dunk and run. Get Elliot cranked up. I hate to say this because I got sick of it but I want to see the FEED ME by Elliot again. And the howl from LVE.
Everybody wanted to be like Kansas City. Open it up. And then he proved he could do it. Highest scoring office in the league last season. Was it just a preseason look-alike fluke

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Neither have the 11 other quarterbacks before Aikman & the 12 after Aikman. What's your point Whirly?! :p

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Everybody wanted to be like Kansas City. Open it up. And then he proved he could do it. Highest scoring office in the league last season. Was it just a preseason look-alike fluke
Now that Dak is hurt they will need to dial it back..

glimmerman

Reaction score
With this defense. Maybe Cooper Rush can win some ball games . I just don’t want to throw an entire season away. I am nowhere near quitting , It’s a long season and anything can happen. I’m just really disappointed in his performance Sunday night. I saw receivers running down the sidelines wide-open
Me too. I saw him throw incomplete in a tight window. Looked like Shultz was about as deep and wide open. Not sure why he was so deer in headlights. Maybe he was afraid of chaz green again with Tyler in. I know the bucs said they knew what Moore was going to do. He has a tell somewhere. Used to be his hand signals were the same as he used in college. Now it’s something all teams know.

GINeric

Reaction score
He makes his bones against crappy teams and then craps the bed against good teams. He is 6-6 since the league figured out he can't read a defense.

giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]

That's fair. But when Dak does do well against good teams like he did against the Bucs last year by leading them to a potential game winning drive.... then Brady drove downfield to put the Bucs in fg range for the win..... so was it Dak's fault that they loss that game after putting up 400+ yards with a couple TDs and THEN the defense let Brady drive down there for the winning fg??? Should Dak be blamed for the defense's inability to make a stop???

Speaking of beating good teams.... people say that Stafford is better than Dak, but Stafford is 8-68 vs winning teams... those same people said that injuries to the offensive line, bad coaching and bad personnel moves can't be used for an excuse for quarterbacks because they are supposed to elevate the players around him....

So how is Stafford better than Dak with a horrible winning percentage against winning teams??

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Probably right.

our front office is so bad. Our only chance is to have a transcendent QB who is one of the best ever.
Always find it funny when people make threads like this. [insert name] here and whoever you say is probably not leading us to a Super Bowl. Replace Daks name with literally any other QB besides 1-2 guys and you’re probably right.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Y'all better pray Dak doesn't lead this team to a Super Bowl while he wears the Star on his helmet. All of you are going to be eating more than crow.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Prescott is not taking his team to a championship ever. I’ve done nothing but support him. But the obvious is that. We need a franchise quarterback. Even treating for Garoppolo , It’s only a fix. It’s going to be a long season my cowboy family. But it’s not over til it’s over. This defense will keep us in ball games
No one in the last 27 years has taken us to the Super Bowl. It's been 33 years since we drafted a QB in the 1st round. This is how serious Jerry takes the QB position.

GINeric

Reaction score
Uh. Cause he has a RING.

Uh.... Trent Dilpher and Nick Foles has a RING and there are quarterbacks in the Hall of Fame that don't.... does that make them better than those HOF quarterbacks???

Do you think Dilpher and Foles will be in HOF discussion???

Stafford has the same amount of RINGS that Aaron Rodgers have.... but Stafford is also 8-68 vs winning teams..... having a ring doesn't mean you're a great quarterback.