Prescott likely to get contract extension in the offseason

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
austin-powers-dr-evil.gif

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
As long as her performs in the post season, his play this year has him deserving it. He is a totally different QB right now, so let's hope it continues

exciter

Reaction score
Dak is just different since the 49ers game. I wonder what changed?
They went conservative in that game as they had done in the previous games. The approach backfired. They’ve since opened it up determining he’s become more comfortable in what was essentially a new offense!

movaughn88

Reaction score
I'm all for taking shots in the draft higher than silly third day picks on a QB, but if anyone thinks we can improve on him easily has a hole in their head. As does anyone who thinks Lance is remotely close to challenging as a starter.

Hopefully Dak doesn't try to reset the entire QB market - but just like lawyers, agents drive the process so I'm not so hopeful.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This was always an inevitability. The FO has never indicated anything BUT an extension. Dak’s play this season has only reinforced their desire to keep him.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Hate him or love em. He's gonna get paid. He creates too much hope in getting to a SB, that you can't risk switching to Lance right now
My sources tell me that Lance wont be ready for the spotlight for at least another season.

The problem with Lance is that he has character and it takes a while to get rid of that and so be able to be the leading figure for this franchise.

From what i hear is that DFlaw has given the duty to teach Lance how to get rid of any moral reasons and so open the door to be successful in Dallas. But the first psychological tests werent very promissing. It seems that he has no feel of how to sell probable deaths in his family, own psychological symptoms or his private life like birth of a child the right way to the public. But that is a fundamental knowledge you need to have. Unless his tests show else it seems we will have to wait for a change at the QB position.

It shows again how lucky we were in 2016 to find a player in the 4th round without any kind character and so fit all the requirements "out of the box" this position is demanding in Dallas and by the Joneses. Our QB is a generational talent - no question - and another example of how good our drafting gurus are.