Prescott likely to get contract extension in the offseason

star-ving

Reaction score
and with that......you never see a "Hearst pulling a UHaul"?.....
Giants 4-8
Washington 4-9
Panthers 1-11
Seahawks 6-6

Wouldn’t it make sense to see how he plays vs real competition before throwing more money at him?

GORICO

Reaction score
Giants 4-8
Washington 4-9
Panthers 1-11
Seahawks 6-6

Wouldn’t it make sense to see how he plays vs real competition before throwing more money at him?
maybe Dak will pull a Brady and want more money to spread around for team???

Cmac

Reaction score
What if he balls out in the wild card and divisional round but is eliminated in a shootout where the defense doesn't show up?
Great question......but you know the Board Salary Capoligists will come out.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
No the first year or 2 of a new c8ntract is mostly signing bonus it'll be more than a 10 mil difference
Have you ever taken a look at his current status and figures of his contract ? I dont think so.

Loso86

Reaction score
Have you ever taken a look at his current status and figures of his contract ? I dont think so.
Again have you ever paid attention to all of the previous major deals we've done amd all of the QB deals around the league!?

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
This will lower his cap hit next year from $59 million to around $25-$30 million.

Well be able to keep a guy like Biadazz.
They could lower his cap hit with a simple restructure as well… If he gets his to the NFCCG, then I’d be OK with it… Otherwise, please no extension

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Again have you ever paid attention to all of the previous major deals we've done amd all of the QB deals around the league!?
What again ?

Dont distract with empty phrases from the facts. Have you looked at his currents figures? Then explain how you reduce his numbers by half with a new contract.

Give us some insight. Not blah blah...

Here is his contract: https://overthecap.com/player/dak-prescott/4848

His prorated bonus for 2024 is 25+ mils. His cap figure is 59 mils. With a new contract and a new signing bonus please explain how you will reduce his cap figure to half of 60 mils.

Proof

Reaction score
My sources tell me that Lance wont be ready for the spotlight for at least another season.

The problem with Lance is that he has character and it takes a while to get rid of that and so be able to be the leading figure for this franchise.

From what i hear is that DFlaw has given the duty to teach Lance how to get rid of any moral reasons and so open the door to be successful in Dallas. But the first psychological tests werent very promissing. It seems that he has no feel of how to sell probable deaths in his family, own psychological symptoms or his private life like birth of a child the right way to the public. But that is a fundamental knowledge you need to have. Unless his tests show else it seems we will have to wait for a change at the QB position.

It shows again how lucky we were in 2016 to find a player in the 4th round without any kind character and so fit all the requirements "out of the box" this position is demanding in Dallas and by the Joneses. Our QB is a generational talent - no question - and another example of how good our drafting gurus are.
you're a cornball.