Prescott: My best football is coming

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The league isn’t laughing at our QB that’s for sure. He’s one of the only bright spots we have along with our kicker. Everything else about the team is a joke.
They just scheme to put the game in his hands. In their defensive meetings, there is laughter.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
You’re saying, Dak has been basically a non-factor this season? :facepalm: :laugh: He’s the main reason we beat the Giants. He completed over 80% of his passes with two TD passes and a passer rating of 125.5. How was he a non-factor in that game? If it wasn’t for him, we would’ve been humiliated by Baltimore. He gave us a chance to win that ball game in the end, but our defense couldn’t stop them on critical third down that would’ve given us the ball back. Stop hating on the guy and try opening your eyes.
Our eyes are Wide Open , and its clear as day CHOKOTA BLOWS !

Maybe open your eyes to reality ?

He's not even top 10 in the league , but makes #1 money .

Dude is joker

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Ugh, don't remind me.
I'm still not sure who he meant to throw that to.
Bease turned for it, but the ball would have been no where close to making it to him.
I think it was supposed to be a run play anyway...*sigh*
But he had no role in the first half deficit.

Rayman70

Reaction score
His best is coming? Lol...is Dak using Dog years as his development timeline?

Shane612

Reaction score
I’m surprised he’s played as well as he has with the team he has around him. He’s carrying the team. He has an inexperienced OL, no running game and a garbage defense. It’s a wonder we’re 2-2.
Yeah. The poor guy.
He’s never had a good oline or good receivers or good running backs. Oh, maybe all his coaches let him down.
The poor guy.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Solid football from the highest paid player in the NFL. Meanwhile, you can get solid play from a Baker Mayfield or a Sam Darnold.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah. The poor guy.
He’s never had a good oline or good receivers or good running backs. Oh, maybe all his coaches let him down.
The poor guy.
Yea ...... to bad he didnt have the most dynamic RB in the league his first year ...... or 3 all pro O-linemen ....... or one of the best TE of all time ..... or a top 5 WR twice in his career.

If only we would have gotten some talent around him ....... he sure would have shown us.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah. The poor guy.
The poor guy.
Try following along. I’m talking about this season. He’s been dealing with young players on the OL that are going through growing pains and what do you think of the RBs he has this season? Not to mention the garbage defense he has that’s been the butt of jokes. All some of you do is disregard everything else and point the finger directly at him.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

Does Dak Prescott think he’s playing his best football?

Dak: “I’m playing solid football. I think if you broke down all four games, there’s a play or two, a couple of plays within that I want back. … I can tell you my best is damn sure, I’m on the brink of it. I feel like I’m stepping into that. … It’s damn sure coming.”

All this says is that he's not a natural passer. Nothing new. He's got to wind up before he can "get hot"...only to suddenly "get cold feet" during the postseason.

Reminds me of Ed Norton playing the piano...lol

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I’m surprised he’s played as well as he has with the team he has around him. He’s carrying the team. He has an inexperienced OL, no running game and a garbage defense. It’s a wonder we’re 2-2.
Bub.b.b..but you guys said he was playing great. What does he mean he's not playing "his best"? He looks awesome when we are 3 scores down...