Twitter: Prescott: Our best ball is ahead

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott picked a very opportune time to announce the bounce back of his offense. He is 7-1 against them with a 13 point average margin.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Well, Dak didn't say when this bounce back would start. It clearly didn't happen today.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We’re going to have a lot of production coming forward,” Prescott said. “I still think our best ball is ahead. Obviously, we started off hot, went through a little bit of a lull. It’s growing pains. It’s just getting some kinks out.”

-

In your face, haters.

Well he's got the dump the games for draft picks Giants and Eagles coming up so ya better days are coming for Imposter Rayne.....

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I highly doubt he plays any better against them with the way he's looking right now.
Nothing has changed with Dak.....Now Zeke can no longer carry him.
Today's Dak was yesterday's Dak with the exception of beating a Dog team here and there....
We need a NEW QB ASAP.
That contract has us doomed for the next 3 years!
Thank you, Jerry....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If Prescott doesnt get those mechanics fixed and speed up that clock in his head to get rid of the ball his struggles will continue. Its really annoying that Prescott doesnt take responsibility for the offense sputtering so bad. OMG I just read the article and it said more teams are playing man to man and Dak is struggling with that and that Denver started it. Thats what i have been saying for years. Why has it taken 5 games for the coaches to start learning that. I guess it just proves that even the fans can see more than the coaches.
It's so obvious his leg hurts and it's impacting his play...he should rest for next 3 weeks and play the last week to get ready for playoffs. We play the Giants and need 2 wins to wrap it up...this one hop on left leg throws and subsequent interception doesn't work

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's so obvious his leg hurts and it's impacting his play...he should rest for next 3 weeks and play the last week to get ready for playoffs. We play the Giants and need 2 wins to wrap it up...this one hop on left leg throws and subsequent interception doesn't work
:muttley:

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
so, who needs Dak with this defense? prescott, best ball ahead? He is clearly in reverse

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Cowboys won, but Dak better buy the whole defense some Jordon shoes! IMO, the whole team played bad. Dak is the only player that played good today.
(ok, where is my bong and guitar).

Aulac

Reaction score
Nothing has changed with Dak.....Now Zeke can no longer carry him.
Today's Dak was yesterday's Dak with the exception of beating a Dog team here and there....
We need a NEW QB ASAP.
That contract has us doomed for the next 3 years!
Thank you, Jerry....

I remember getting **** on earlier in the season for saying I have Dak rank as the #14 best QB in the league, turn out I was being a little too nice. This dude Rayne is a bum.