Twitter: Prescott: Our best ball is ahead

phildadon86

Reaction score
Your responds says "yeah, you're right, good point, but I can't break character to admit it, so I'll just say sure instead".

It's cool. You say it without saying it.
Nah I’m just at a bar with the wife enjoying a good old Canadian beer and didn’t want to not respond to you because I feel that’s more rude lol.

GORICO

Reaction score

We’re going to have a lot of production coming forward,” Prescott said. “I still think our best ball is ahead. Obviously, we started off hot, went through a little bit of a lull. It’s growing pains. It’s just getting some kinks out.”

-

In your face, haters.

Now i dig Risen Star post-----lay guarantee win going into opponent hostile territory...something not even Jimmy ever did....have that guarantee win co-signed by Dak and Coop and by now every player on Cowboy roster.....all is left is to cash check on Sunday.....easy-peesy....cause Dak said our best ball is ahead of us....and i believe Dak more than the haters...questions anyone??????

Hadenough

Reaction score
If Prescott doesnt get those mechanics fixed and speed up that clock in his head to get rid of the ball his struggles will continue. Its really annoying that Prescott doesnt take responsibility for the offense sputtering so bad. OMG I just read the article and it said more teams are playing man to man and Dak is struggling with that and that Denver started it. Thats what i have been saying for years. Why has it taken 5 games for the coaches to start learning that. I guess it just proves that even the fans can see more than the coaches.

Last edited:

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
His name is Rayne. Dakota is his middle name. I don't know why we're supposed to refer to him by the first three letters of his middle name. We didn't call Romo Ram.

Some fans refer to him by his last name, Prescott :cool:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The haters vs homers.

The extreme sides always pitted against each other. Some can’t handle the constant criticism and the other side attacked those cheering regardless .

I consider myself a critical Homer . I support, complain and criticize the Cowboys all the way to the bank.

As fans we don’t have to support every moving piece, the direction and or results to support the sum.

There’s room for everyone from the cheerleaders to the hacks. Just attend a game and you’ll see many fellow fans you wouldn’t want any part of but they pay for their ticket too.

The cheerleader homers can’t handle criticism from diehard homers though and they label them haters to diminish their criticism attempting to discredit them personally . Well the cheerleaders credentials can be attacked too. I mean who’s analysis and evaluation are you likely more to follow, a cheerleader or a analyst.

We tried a silver lining forum on old Cowboys fan forum. It was a ghost town . Most fans who come on these social media sites who have something to say are critical . That’s what drives traffic and revenue.

I wish there was a safe haven for these cheerleading homers so they aren’t exposed to the more critical thinking. It must be really tough for our cheerleaders on the sidelines to remain positive when the results aren’t as good. They are a special breed of fan but not who I want to discuss football with.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I wonder if the forum has ever considered having like individual forums for certain players.

Some players , even coaches and or owner could use their own place for fans who are more drawn to them than just the team.

I feel for these cheerleaders who don’t want to brunt the criticism and vitriol often displayed . It must be brutal for their heroes raked over the coals.

Im not sure as a kid how I would have handled other fans bashing Roger on a fan forum.

Last edited:

lwehlers

Reaction score
i may be wrong and i hope so but i think that the best ball as prescott says is behind the cowboys this season. this team peaked at the end of the patriots game and when prescott injured his calf muscle. prescott and the offense has been below average since then. can they get it back to the early season offense i hope so but i think the end of the season is a one and done in playoffs. i hope they win tomorrow but i think that this offense will struggle the rest of the year. for one thing this team cannot run the ball and the big plays in the passing game are nowhere to be found since the patriots game.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Every QB can look top 5 for a few games. Fitzmagic always seems to have a stretch where he looks top 5 for a few games, but like Dak, they cannot be counted on to consistently play at that level.

You're using 2 games of Dak not having 2 elite level WRs to excuse Dak for his entire 6 year career of no success and mediocre play. That fact that YOU can't see that is concerning, but I also get it. That's the role you have chosen, so you must play it.

So you have facts to back up mediocre play for 6 years..please show them, bet your gonna lean heavy on the old W/L column...or dodge out as usual. Show those facts on how he is mediocre over 6 years at the QB position please.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
When he plays well again it'll be the same. Fools gold. He won't sustain good play, because he's not got the skills to do it. It's year 6. He is who is he is.

You can also call me whatever you want. Dak is a player for my favorite team. That's it. I reserve the right to flip flop all I want when it comes to him.

My opinion of the actual team will always be the same. I'll be here every Sunday, win or lose, and regardless of Dak playing or not, just like I was when we had Quincy Carter, Aikman, Leaf, it didn't matter.

If that bothers you then that's your problem, not mine.
I'll go ahead and call it for the homers. "you're a hater and always will be a hater. you're not fooling anyone"

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Mediocre.

Just like I said.

These are career stats with all time players in.

He is ranked 7th in QB rating for career currently, tied for 6th for TD/int Ratio, right ahead of Brady in rating and Comp%, top 10 in Ypg, ypc, tied for 2nd for most game winning drives...on and on. You would blush at the QB's you are calling mediocre, well maybe you wouldn't knowing the things you say.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
These are career stats with all time players in.

He is ranked 7th in QB rating for career currently, tied for 6th for TD/int Ratio, right ahead of Brady in rating and Comp%, top 10 in Ypg, ypc, tied for 2nd for most game winning drives...on and on. You would blush at the QB's you are calling mediocre, well maybe you wouldn't knowing the things you say.
You're not going to change my mind.

I've watched the guy for 6 years play completely average 90% of the time. He's not "special". He's not "elite". He's not going to put the team on his back and carry us to a win when things aren't working. He's is what he is. A QB that needs elite weapons around him playing at an elite level to play well. That's it.

We can win a Super Bowl with him as long as we have all the perfect pieces around him, but Dak Prescott will NEVER win a Super Bowl being the main focus of an offense. He just doesn't have the talent and isn't good enough.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You're not going to change my mind.

I've watched the guy for 6 years play completely average 90% of the time. He's not "special". He's not "elite". He's not going to put the team on his back and carry us to a win when things aren't working. He's is what he is. A QB that needs elite weapons around him playing at an elite level to play well. That's it.

We can win a Super Bowl with him as long as we have all the perfect pieces around him, but Dak Prescott will NEVER win a Super Bowl being the main focus of an offense. He just doesn't have the talent and isn't good enough.

I dont care about changing your mind, thats your OPINION, I only care about showing you the facts....which is not an opinion its facts about the actual QB play he has done over a career. Dak has in FACT done very well in comparison to other QB's in this league, so kinda shows your OPINION in a dark light as it contrasts the actual facts of what has happened. You dont play 90% average and land in those spots...again when you show the facts it really show's how much sense your comment makes. You dont like how he plays QB but yet you point to guys he is literally running with as ones you do like....again not much sense in your comment.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I dont care about changing your mind, thats your OPINION, I only care about showing you the facts....which is not an opinion its facts about the actual QB play he has done over a career. Dak has in FACT done very well in comparison to other QB's in this league, so kinda shows your OPINION in a dark light as it contrasts the actual facts of what has happened. You dont play 90% average and land in those spots...again when you show the facts it really show's how much sense your comment makes. You dont like how he plays QB but yet you point to guys he is literally running with as ones you do like....again not much sense in your comment.
If you think Dak is great then your opinion of Kirk Cousins must be through the roof, correct?