Twitter: Prescott: Our best ball is ahead

shabazz

Reaction score
His name is Rayne. Dakota is his middle name. I don't know why we're supposed to refer to him by the first three letters of his middle name. We didn't call Romo Ram.

Rayne or Dakota isn’t street enough. Dak leaves open the impression that he was raised in a tough neighborhood.

I like to imagine that Rayne was in a street gang that had to steal old ladies purses in order to feed his family but still gave back to the community by mentoring unwed mothers in his bario.

Dre11

Reaction score
Talk is the cheapest currency in the NFL.

Don't tell us what you are going to do. Do it and tell us what you did.

Stop being a salesman for the owner. Your HC already called for the win, just shut up, suit up and play the game.

I mean what do you expect him to do? He's obligated to talk to the media , they ask questions. Now if he didn't answer them and pulled a Marshawn, yall would be mad

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
bla-the-simpsons.gif

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yeah, but then he regressed back to the same old Dak.

He is what he is. Fools gold.
and when he plays well again? should I serve you the plate of crow myself? LOL

this is exactly who you are and what I called you last summer...Flip-Flop....you just flip-flopped...

its who you are. you can't change. its in your DNA.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Rayne or Dakota isn’t street enough. Dak leaves open the impression that he was raised in a tough neighborhood.

I like to imagine that Rayne was in a street gang that had to steal old ladies purses in order to feed his family but still gave back to the community by mentoring unwed mothers in his bario.
:huh:

wow, the smell of desparation.....girls bathroom talk I guess

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
and when he plays well again? should I serve you the plate of crow myself? LOL

this is exactly who you are and what I called you last summer...Flip-Flop....you just flip-flopped...

its who you are. you can't change. its in your DNA.
When he plays well again it'll be the same. Fools gold. He won't sustain good play, because he's not got the skills to do it. It's year 6. He is who is he is.

You can also call me whatever you want. Dak is a player for my favorite team. That's it. I reserve the right to flip flop all I want when it comes to him.

My opinion of the actual team will always be the same. I'll be here every Sunday, win or lose, and regardless of Dak playing or not, just like I was when we had Quincy Carter, Aikman, Leaf, it didn't matter.

If that bothers you then that's your problem, not mine.

lk8701

Reaction score

We’re going to have a lot of production coming forward,” Prescott said. “I still think our best ball is ahead. Obviously, we started off hot, went through a little bit of a lull. It’s growing pains. It’s just getting some kinks out.”

-

In your face, haters.

Dak will have a 2013 Joe Flacco run in the playoffs.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean what do you expect him to do? He's obligated to talk to the media , they ask questions. Now if he didn't answer them and pulled a Marshawn, yall would be mad
You see any quotes from other QB's? He is not obligated to talk to the media, he is obligated to lead his team in the locker room and in the games and leave the talking to his owner and HC, his owner talks enough for an entire team.

He needs to do his talking on the field in the form of how he plays. Hie HC already talked, Prescott should shut the hell up and just back his HC up.

The best is yet to come? And what if it isn't? What if they step in it in D.C., just when can we expect that best to come?

phildadon86

Reaction score
He was playing top 5 before the bye.

He was never top 5, ever in his career, except for this year up until the bye. He is clearly not top 5 now.
But is capable of playing like it. So. Not average lol. These so called elite QBs you keep bringing up would look a lot worse missing their top 2 options at WR and left tackle and a hobbled RB. The fact you can’t see that is concerning but I get it.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I'd actually respect him if he said "We’re going to have a lot of meaningless passing yards coming forward"

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
But is capable of playing like it. So. Not average lol. These so called elite QBs you keep bringing up would look a lot worse missing their top 2 options at WR and left tackle and a hobbled RB. The fact you can’t see that is concerning but I get it.
Every QB can look top 5 for a few games. Fitzmagic always seems to have a stretch where he looks top 5 for a few games, but like Dak, they cannot be counted on to consistently play at that level.

You're using 2 games of Dak not having 2 elite level WRs to excuse Dak for his entire 6 year career of no success and mediocre play. That fact that YOU can't see that is concerning, but I also get it. That's the role you have chosen, so you must play it.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Dak has been running his mouth a lot and not backing up with the play, since Den game. The comment he made about some has to pay for our frustrations etc.

Let the play on the field speak for yourself, but if you do make these bold statements, back it up

And I do like Dak, wish he makes his teammates more responsible for drops and rally behind him, be that leader you are supposed to be
He probably sees that Micah is now the team leader, and he feels like he has do a lot of 'big talk' to get the team back. I agree - let your play do the talking Dak.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
The one thing he learned from Garrett is how to say the “right things” and be a company man

that’s a big part of why he got paid
PROVE THAT......Do it, I dare you.

Dre11

Reaction score
You see any quotes from other QB's? He is not obligated to talk to the media, he is obligated to lead his team in the locker room and in the games and leave the talking to his owner and HC, his owner talks enough for an entire team.

He needs to do his talking on the field in the form of how he plays. Hie HC already talked, Prescott should shut the hell up and just back his HC up.

The best is yet to come? And what if it isn't? What if they step in it in D.C., just when can we expect that best to come?

He's obligated to talk. He's the leader of the team, and all qbs across the league talk you just dont pay attention to them. Where have you been

phildadon86

Reaction score
Every QB can look top 5 for a few games. Fitzmagic always seems to have a stretch where he looks top 5 for a few games, but like Dak, they cannot be counted on to consistently play at that level.

You're using 2 games of Dak not having 2 elite level WRs to excuse Dak for his entire 6 year career of no success and mediocre play. That fact that YOU can't see that is concerning, but I also get it. That's the role you have chosen, so you must play it.
Lol. Sure bud