Prescott, polished and groomed

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm not going to respond to any other replies. That don't stick to the subject and understand the point or discuss the point.
Why do you even bother responding to the troll idiots? They just say stupid things to get you to respond.

Dak has been embarrassing the trolls going on 4 years now. This year he is ripping them a new one. Great to see.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Curious his MOS. And where was boot camp. Be proud of him like you are. It's not easy
we are gushing with "proudness" lol...my wife and I even have matching hats ARMY DAD ARMY MOM lol.. Your right, he told us about his challenges..it was grueling. He had basic at Ft. Jackson South Carolina. The Forge was his toughest test...its where you get sleep deprived. YOU KNOW , I AM SURE. His MOS is 25S

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You could start a thread about the Dallas Stars beating the Ottawa Senators and PAPPY would turn it into a "Dak Sucks" thread. It's the only thing he ever posts. If Dak ever leaves the Cowboys, PAPPY will disappear from the forum like someone smuggled him into the witness protection program.

Or you could just put the quack on ignore.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
we are gushing with "proudness" lol...my wife and I even have matching hats ARMY DAD ARMY MOM lol.. Your right, he told us about his challenges..it was grueling. He had basic at Ft. Jackson South Carolina. The Forge was his toughest test...its where you get sleep deprived. YOU KNOW , I AM SURE. His MOS is 25S
I did mine Fort Dix middle of the summer. Marching through beach sand. They have a shower at the end of the March. You could go under it with full uniform to cool off. They didn't tell you that was five more miles left. So here you are Marching through beach sand soaking wet extra-heavy miserable. You learn fast not to take the shower. LOL congratulations to you yours and him.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Or you could just put the quack on ignore.
You know my cowboy brother. I'm from the old Cowboys fan forum official site. I have never put anybody on ignore I'd rather torture them. LOL

Rayman70

Reaction score
I did mine Fort Dix middle of the summer. Marching through beach sand. They have a shower at the end of the March. You could go under it with full uniform to cool off. They didn't tell you that was five more miles left. So here you are Marching through beach sand soaking wet extra-heavy miserable. You learn fast not to take the shower. LOL congratulations to you yours and him.
VERY COOL! Thanks. Yup my son has some stories like yours he told us when we went to his graduation. Many soldiers in training dropped out because of the mental and physical demand...mostly physical because its grueling. I guess you either embrace it or you don't lol. He worked his *** off just to get in, so it makes it that much sweeter for him and us. BTW..25S is communication..ie satellites decoding and set up. They call it SIGNAL SCHOOL. You gotta score near the very top of the ASVAB to get considered. Pretty darn cool. We get to see him around XMAS as he gets HBL for a few days. WE ARE SO EXCITED and miss him. He's such a great young man and Patriot.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Help me out here. I thought I made that clear that he wasn't from a top 10 program. For some reason it seems I didn't present that properly.
Had you broken your thoughts up into paragraphs, it would've been clearer. It just seemed at first read that you're still talking about Dak, when you say, "When you come from a top ten program...."

Once we know what you meant, it's easier to see, but it can definitely be taken either way.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've noticed that Dak added another element to his game. Hes doing that little shoulder fake when the defense has its eyes on him. It freezes the defense for a split second, allowing recievers a little more separation.
I'm not so sure that's new. I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think he's always done that, just not with the same subtlety, and less effectively.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
VERY COOL! Thanks. Yup my son has some stories like yours he told us when we went to his graduation. Many soldiers in training dropped out because of the mental and physical demand...mostly physical because its grueling. I guess you either embrace it or you don't lol. He worked his *** off just to get in, so it makes it that much sweeter for him and us. BTW..25S is communication..ie satellites decoding and set up. They call it SIGNAL SCHOOL. You gotta score near the very top of the ASVAB to get considered. Pretty darn cool. We get to see him around XMAS as he gets HBL for a few days. WE ARE SO EXCITED and miss him. He's such a great young man and Patriot.
From my heart. I wish him the best. The worst part of the day is when the day is over. Very tempting when you have 5,000 gi's in one Barrack. So easy to get in trouble. Try to get them housing off base. Don't mean to worry you curious because I'm sure he's a smart kid or he wouldn't be where he is.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not so sure that's new. I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think he's always done that, just not with the same subtlety, and less effectively.
Someone's been paying attention more than me. I never picked up on it. But I like it

RamziD

Reaction score
lots of fake fans on here...or ignorance..OR MAYBE just despise the owner so much they cant find away to take the blinders off for 1 second.

Or they decided long ago that Dak wasn’t any good and will never admit they were even slightly wrong. That’s probably the main reason.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Or they decided long ago that Dak wasn’t any good and will never admit they were even slightly wrong. That’s probably the main reason.
It takes a man, to MIT that they may have been wrong. Maybe that's the problem their mentality

nobody

Reaction score

So many studies have shown that people in general have a hard time letting go of their opinions even when proven wrong time and again. So to see this happen about Dak isn't surprising at all. Plus, it's funny to see them stick with the Dak sucks rhetoric cause it makes them look so much more foolish. It's entertaining.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So many studies have shown that people in general have a hard time letting go of their opinions even when proven wrong time and again. So to see this happen about Dak isn't surprising at all. Plus, it's funny to see them stick with the Dak sucks rhetoric cause it makes them look so much more foolish. It's entertaining.
You can't prove an opinion wrong in my opinion. Only facts can be proven correct or incorrect