Prescott, polished and groomed

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If he's polished and groomed, credit needs to go to the coaching staff.
Yes it definitely needs to go to the quarterback coaching staff. It skipped my mind who actually is the quarterback coach at the moment

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I put people on ignore for acting like little turkeys to be nice. When people just post a smilie with nothing else and other stupid stuff like that. Sometimes talking real crazy that they wouldn't face to face I'll also put a person on ignore. I don't do it long though just long enough that person has forgot about replying to that thread and I don't keep going back and forth with them. Nobody stays on ignore for more than a day or two before I take them off its they might have had a bad day so I'm always willing to give more chances.
I appreciate you taking the time and clarifying how you feel. For me it's simple. I just don't hold a grudge LOL every thread every response is new and different

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't know if you'll ever be elite either. But if he keeps improving at this level I have no doubt he has the opportunity to show it. For me it's about growth. And that's all he continues to do. And I'm not really a statistics number guy. I believe there for you the end of your career. Or Vegas LOL I just like what I'm seeing from his fourth season. It's what I expected.
well my perspective is as fan we are allowed to Support a player like Dak but also have a an opinion like hes not elite and barely top 10.. I can say I like him and wish him success but at the same time , I can see he is not an elite talent, nothing he does looks smooth or natural, he works hard, hes tough, and is a leader..

thats great but there is a middle ground there are Dak haters/Trolls, there are some that think hes elite and can do no wrong but for me I can see hes a solid franchise QB with flaws that will keep him off the top 5 elite lists.. so some of us can criticize and still eb fan of his..

a lot dont allow it here you have to be one or the other..

visionary

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Yet you named Watson and he has not achieved as much as Dak ...... And Mahomes has not achieved more than Dak ........ The rest have played more years than Dak and did not have as much success early as he has.

Sorry but I think you are not being fair to Dak at all.

Mahomes was in AFCCG in his first year. Way more than Dak
I said, Watson will be there soon because he is a much better thrower of the ball than Dak
The others, no comparison

I think I’m being fair but time will tell

glimmerman

Reaction score
I know you’re just asking but why would I be on here if I was an Eagles fan? That doesn’t even make any sense esp to be going back and forth over Dak and having this many post if that was the case.
Hey bro. Not trying to offend you. At all.. Ever. But you can never tell. Lots of other fans here. Some are honest and some have a good time trolling. I am paying Dak because JJ and SJ is paying him regardless of what we think. So do it and get it over with. Or just wait till next year and mahomes gets his. He may not be on the same level but ask mahomes agent and Daks agent. Lol.

glimmerman

Reaction score
well my perspective is as fan we are allowed to Support a player like Dak but also have a an opinion like hes not elite and barely top 10.. I can say I like him and wish him success but at the same time , I can see he is not an elite talent, nothing he does looks smooth or natural, he works hard, hes tough, and is a leader..

thats great but there is a middle ground there are Dak haters/Trolls, there are some that think hes elite and can do no wrong but for me I can see hes a solid franchise QB with flaws that will keep him off the top 5 elite lists.. so some of us can criticize and still eb fan of his..

Do you put him in the same category as Romo...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Do you put him in the same category as Romo...

why does that matter?

thats tough because romo started for 10yrs and was oe of my all time favorite Cowboy Players..

so ill say at this point its TBD..Daks only 3.5yrs in and right now Romo tops just about every passing record there is , hes had great career given he was Undrafted etc..

so when Daks career is over ill be able to compare better..if I was forced to make a decsions on who id take over the other,

Im taking a 100% Healthy Romo over Dak at this point..its slim margin but lie I said Daks career has just begun and Romo was one of my favorites of ALL Time..

Reactions: CWR

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I have 6 by 9 autographed photographs of the entire starting offense from the 90s Super Bowl era team. Two or three defensive players mixed in. Of course Rodger Staubach also
Nice.... I can see some pictures on the wall

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Yeah but people don't like it when you stick up for yourself or your opinion. I don't have a problem argument debating it. But I think you know more than most that I don't hold a grudge and I take every situation as a new one. Some of these people can't let it go. They remember what you said six years ago LMAO my wife does that

Reactions: CWR

Rayman70

Reaction score
I have neuropathy nerve damage from the military. Most people that know me know this and let it slide. My fingers sting like bee stings when I type so I rely on speak and text. Google has been horrible lately. Even after I proofread. It changes my wording and content. Again most people that know me let it slide I only explain it to you because you have class and I think you can understand
Thank you for your service. My son is in the Army..he's actually enjoying it so far. He graduated bootcamp 2 months ago and now is in Ft. Gordon at AIT.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I and I alone choose what I like or don't like. I am an individual I don't follow the crowd. We had this conversation before. I can critique does not mean I'm a hater or a homer.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah but people don't like it when you stick up for yourself or your opinion. I don't have a problem argument debating it. But I think you know more than most that I don't hold a grudge and I take every situation as a new one. Some of these people can't let it go. They remember what you said six years ago LMAO my wife does that
:lmao2:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Come on you going to start with these stupid little Smiley jerky faces again. I thought you were better than that stop it. Less I misunderstand what you laughing at. I'm never sure with you . Unless you're laughing at the wife joke LOL they never forget do they. I'm hoping you're laughing at the wife joke, they never forget