Twitter: Prescott starting "would be surprising"

blueblood70

Reaction score
None of that matters. If he’s healthy, he plays. If he’s not healthy, he doesn’t play, and yes, they lose. Wanting to win the game, Lolol. Of course they want to win. You can’t risk a player playing who can’t play bc you want to win.
sorry man thats loser talk! a loss like 100% just because we are missing dak?

we have a healthy OL playing great, 2 rbs playing great, all our receiving threats, coaches calling plays well, and defense is a lot better then last year , correct?

last year with Dalton and a bunch of spare parts, we beat MN..i mean with bad teams we beat MN

you know MN the team we are playing only missing dak we beat with nothing last year.

and goes what the Vikings weakness is giving up 5ypc on the ground they are nearly dead last in all defensive rush stats..Our strength on their weakness sounds like we have a good shot to own TOP keep the ball away from their offense and when needed rush with all those weapons can do enough and not make the big mistake by game plan, weve done this in the past games this season with aggressive pass rushing defense and it falls right into place to run a lot, then use a lot of movement with screens, dump offs, quick outs etc etc short passing game and lots of running..dak has what 3 games this year at around or under 200 yards while we ran pollard and zeke down teams throats.

newsflash dak doesn't need to throw 400yards and 40 points this year to win with a balanced offense winning TOP and defense playing much better. so as pretty as blowouts have been of late its not necessary , rush can handle driving the bus..

sure are chances go down , it wont be as pretty without dak but we are capable of beating MN without dak..

its not a dang!!! automatic LOSS!

Reactions: BAT

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wonder of the medical staff told Aron Rodgers it was OK to play on one leg when he beat the Cowboys on the Dez catch? Or, did they tell him to sit down like a good boy and heal and Rodgers said, "ah, hell no", went out and played the game and won.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I think this lingers. We will have these exact same thread next week. Sucks.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope you’re not serious. He’s one of the toughest QBs we’ve ever had. Go look at some of the hits he’s taken over the years and stayed in the lineup. He never missed a start until last season and it took a devastating injury.
Nope....not hit as hard and as often as Romo. Even when the "roughing QB" got pansy axed....the refs rarely called it.

Some of you Romo haters have very short memories.

RicKospia

Reaction score
Yeah especially when it comes to the Cowboys. The line changes to benefit Vegas…doesn’t change because of injury news.
That is not totally true a friend works in Vegas & says depends on the player & the team so you are wrung in some cases .

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That is not totally true a friend works in Vegas & says depends on the player & the team so you are wrung in some cases .

It goes hand in hand. They clearly didn't have enough people taking the Vikings so the line changed.....it coincided with Dak have a injury but that line didn't jump because they have some inside sources with the Cowboys.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Nope....not hit as hard and as often as Romo. Even when the "roughing QB" got pansy axed....the refs rarely called it.

Some of you Romo haters have very short memories.

I never mentioned Romo. You’re a Dak hater.

Reaction score
What is this platelet rich plasma and where do I score some?
They take blood from Dak. Spin it at high velocity for 10 to 15 minutes to separate the plasma from the red blood cells. Take the separated plasma and inject it into the calf for faster healing

blueblood70

Reaction score
I wonder of the medical staff told Aron Rodgers it was OK to play on one leg when he beat the Cowboys on the Dez catch? Or, did they tell him to sit down like a good boy and heal and Rodgers said, "ah, hell no", went out and played the game and won.
it was the playoffs ie one and done its far different then a game we can try to win without him but loss in the big picture isnt big deal but dak getting hurt worse and it lingering is far worse..

does common sense get lost on some of you,,this isn't a playoff game, it isnt division game, there 10 left..smh

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
it was the playoffs ie one and done its far different then a game we can try to win without him but loss in the big picture isnt big deal but dak getting hurt worse and it lingering is far worse..

does common sense get lost on some of you,,this isn't a playoff game, it isnt division game, there 10 left..smh

Yeah, that makes sense. Don't shake that pretty head to hard, it might fall off.