Twitter: Prescott starting "would be surprising"

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never mentioned Romo. You’re a Dak hater.
HA...touche!

Okay...so you aren't a Romo hater. But your memory is pretty bad. Romo played with a busted shoulder. Some of the real haters called him fragile but he often got busted up hard. Often the refs looked the other way.

Dak is tough...no doubt. But he's also had a good line and Zeke.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So then he lied after the Patriots game when he said he was fine.

Or maybe he meant he himself is fine, he gets paid either way.

Enjoy Cooper Rush and 5-2.
I can't believe "fans" give you likes for this crap....

GORICO

Reaction score
Of course I know it. I just like to point out his lack of character so that others can start to see him for what he is.

He looked straight into the camera and lied to your face.

Just another day at the office.

mr Risen---i think some things were just out of his control.....i am sure he felt he could go but trainers and coaches kept him back?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
HA...touche!

Okay...so you aren't a Romo hater. But your memory is pretty bad. Romo played with a busted shoulder. Some of the real haters called him fragile but he often got busted up hard. Often the refs looked the other way.

Dak is tough...no doubt. But he's also had a good line and Zeke.

The topic is about Dak. You’re trying to make this a Dak vs Romo debate. That’s not what this thread is about. Haven’t seen anyone bring up Romo but you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The topic is about Dak. You’re trying to make this a Dak vs Romo debate. That’s not what this thread is about. Haven’t seen anyone bring up Romo but you.

NO...that isn't what happened at all. Do I have to remind you what you said?

Okay:

"He’s one of the toughest QBs we’ve ever had."

Soon as YOU...said that....it's not just about Dak. Sorry if I hurt your feelings...but what you said simply is not true. And you are the one that opened the door to it.

As I siad...no doubt Dak is tough. But we have had VERY tough QB's that got the sheep knocked out of them and still played. Even Roger got eft up hard but maybe you are too young to have seen that.

stinkface

Reaction score

He will be inactive. That was a pain look in his face.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
NO...that isn't what happened at all. Do I have to remind you what you said?

Okay:

"He’s one of the toughest QBs we’ve ever had."

Soon as YOU...said that....it's not just about Dak. Sorry if I hurt your feelings...but what you said simply is not true. And you are the one that opened the door to it.

As I siad...no doubt Dak is tough. But we have had VERY tough QB's that got the sheep knocked out of them and still played. Even Roger got eft up hard but maybe you are too young to have seen that.

Right, I said he’s one of the toughest QBs we’ve ever had and you think that’s an indictment on Romo? Lol Romo was tough and so was Don Meredith, Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman. Dak wants to play tonight and if he doesn’t it’s not his decision. This topic is about Dak. The only feelings that have been hurt are yours. You’re trying to start a fight. :laugh: Relax and enjoy the game tonight.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right, I said he’s one of the toughest QBs we’ve ever had and you think that’s an indictment on Romo? Lol Romo was tough and so was Don Meredith, Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman. Dak wants to play tonight and if he doesn’t it’s not his decision. This topic is about Dak. The only feelings that have been hurt are yours. You’re trying to start a fight. :laugh: Relax and enjoy the game tonight.

I am relaxed.

"Indictment"? I don;t know about that. I do know Dak has had 4 1st round draft picks protecting him.

You are the one that compared him to our other QB's. Maybe a poor choice of words...but I can only read what you write.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I am relaxed.

"Indictment"? I don;t know about that. I do know Dak has had 4 1st round draft picks protecting him.

You are the on compared him to our other QB's. Maybe a poor choice of words...but I can only read what you write.

I didn’t compare him to anyone all I said was he’s one of the toughest QBs we’ve ever had. Lol Calm down and relax. :thumbup:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn’t compare him to anyone all I said was he’s one of the toughest QBs we’ve ever had. Lol Calm down and relax. :thumbup:
LOL...I told you I am calm.

Wondering if English is your 1st language. YOu are comparing him to all our other QB's.

And I disagree with you, while pointing out what you are actually doing.

It's prolly you that could calm down a bit...all mad that I called you out on your dumb comment. Calm down and relax bruh......:thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
LOL...I told you I am calm.

Wondering if English is your 1st language. YOu are comparing him to all our other QB's.

And I disagree with you, while pointing out what you are actually doing.

It's prolly you that could calm down a bit...all mad that I called you out on your dumb comment. Calm down and relax bruh......:thumbup:

I said Dak is one of the toughest QBs we’ve ever had and it got under your skin. You’ve turned this into a personal attack. It certainly didn’t take much. :laugh: Carry on, I’m done wasting my time with you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I made one comment contributing to this topic and it got under your skin. You’ve turned this into a personal attack. It certainly didn’t take much. :laugh: Carry on, I’m done wasting my time with you.
It's not a personal attack. I told you what you did and you got mad about it.

You could have admitted that didn't mean what you appeared to say.....Tougher than roger or tony or even troy? Um...no.......

Who else did you mean?

Your response here is proof....we finally got to the heart of it. You got mad.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's not a personal attack. I told you what you did and you got mad about it.

You could have admitted that didn't mean what you appeared to say.....Tougher than roger or tony or even troy? Um...no.......

Who else did you mean?

Your response here is proof....we finally got to the heart of it. You got mad.

Can you not read? I said Dak is one of the toughest QBs we’ve ever had. I didn’t say he was the toughest I said he was one of the toughest and it made you angry. :laugh: If you want to keep making yourself look foolish go ahead.