Game Day ***Preseason 3 Game Cowboys vs Colts thread***

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Disagree but either way, he has been much more good all night long.
Again he has become a fan favorite and therefore can't do any wrong. I'm saying he has made a few mistakes and that's OK though. We will see if he improves next week

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Again he has become a fan favorite and therefore can't do any wrong. I'm saying he has made a few mistakes and that's OK though. We will see if he improves next week

He has become a fan favorite because he has been around the ball the last two weeks. I don't think he was anyone's pet cat before he showed up. Again I will say he has done way more positive than negative. And compared to many of the other DB's, he hasn't been hurt. Availability is important.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He has become a fan favorite because he has been around the ball the last two weeks. I don't think he was anyone's pet cat before he showed up. Again I will say he has done way more positive than negative. And compared to many of the other DB's, he hasn't been hurt. Availability is important.
I never said he hasn't done anything good. As a matter of fact i said his mistakes haven't outweighed his positives.

The problem is when a player becomes a fan favorite then he can do no wrong and that's false. Thomas is maybe 6-7 right now on the depth chart