Game Day ***Preseason 3 Game Cowboys vs Colts thread***

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
To be sure, I perused the last five pages of threads…not one mention of Thomas, but a couple on Neal and Rush as examples.

Sure, he might be a pet cat for a few fans (probably Longhorn fans), but I'd hardly consider him a "fan favorite" (which implies that most fans are in his camp) at this point.

Again, not sure why you're so riled over him, but whatever.

(By the way, as a fan who has no feelings on him, good or bad, he was clearly picked.)
I'm not riled up. I made a statement how he made a mistake and some got crazy. It's OK to disagree which clearly i do but that's your opinion and you have that right.

Factually statement......when a player becomes a "fan favorite" he can do no wrong.

aria

Reaction score
Indy looked pretty terrible tonight.
I know teams change year to year but they were right behind the Giants as one of the worst offenses in the league last year (which is why I keep saying we'll our defense will be very, very good against the putrid Giants this year) and their defense wasn't much better.

Either way, as I've said, with the exception of maybe 2 games (which we lost with Zeke last year anyway) we'll end up starting 4-2 at the worst. If the suspension comes the first 6 games are our easiest IMO and we'll dominate those teams like we did Indy.

Swanny

Reaction score
I was at my folks and missed this thread today

Loved how all the "we don't need a star running back" trolls were all stroking each others ego's ........ and then McFadden fumbles 2 minutes later lol.
I'd worry about DMCs fumble.... If he had a fumbling issue. It's not like he's a guy that needs to prove his ball security. The guy has played a few years while having great ball security.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
I agree but with woods not really establishing himself yet we really do not have a choice right now. hopefully by midseason woods can take over.
I think they'll both play. Dallas used a lot of 3 safety looks last year. They'll likely do the same this year too.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I'd worry about DMCs fumble.... If he had a fumbling issue. It's not like he's a guy that needs to prove his ball security. The guy has played a few years while having great ball security.

Yeah, it looked kind of weird, like it came out untouched. He has not been a fumbler in his career so I doubt it is gonna start. The three RB's looked good. None is truly a complete guy but together they should hold down the fort.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm with you all on Rush. Get the guy some snaps with 2nd team please. We already know what Moore can do, just see what #7 can do cause god forbid if Dak goes down.
What exactly is that avatar from/ about?
My " between the lines" detector keeps bringing up
" breaking bad",,, I've hit reset twice and even field stripped it down to my authorized level of detailed disassembly and it still comes up " breaking bad",,,, what's up with that?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I agree but with woods not really establishing himself yet we really do not have a choice right now. hopefully by midseason woods can take over.
Nice! Thanks for posting that Iwehlers so I could see it,,, he's got good foot work and closing speed,,, sure changed that ball carriers direction ,,, almost a de-cleater of a hit