Game Day ***Preseason 4 Game Cowboys vs Raiders thread***

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Once again, I am SO SICK of seeing our defenders throwing up their hands like it ain't their fault on a blown play. Brown did it as soon as the dude caught the ball. Even if it isn't your fault, try to tackle the guy before you start pointing fingers..good God.

sbark

Reaction score
Dallas 10 Oaklan 13

3:07 (2nd quarter)
BTB had a article how Romo, in his 2nd year, got on the radar by a comeback vrs. Raiders off the bench in a pre-season game

Deja Vu All over again by C.Rush........

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Appreciate it man! I've been lurking on here since 2015 mostly but since it is required to log in now on game day, figured I would go ahead and start participating for once lol!
Hence the requirement! Now we have ya!!! :)

Welcome aboard, brother!

Go Cowboys! :star::star::star::star:

Sydla

Reaction score
I though our secondary will be better than our pass rush this year,i was sadly mistaken.Safety play makes me cry.

Anyone who thought our secondary would be better with Carroll as a key starter needed to rethink his position anyway.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'm no defensive guru, but I've thought our secondary was better in man than zone for a while now. Our zone gets chewed up like this all the time.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Lenoir is running scared. He closed his eyes and ran into his own guy smh. This guy can't make the team.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I wanna move Byron to corner and put Xavier out there, somebody talk me off the ledge here..

Body catcher makes a grab!!!

jblaze2004

Reaction score
wow williams nice catch but of course penalty on Collins again. Hands to the face. BS call again.