Game Day ***Preseason 4 Game Cowboys vs Raiders thread***

Bizwah

Reaction score
Wonder what our scouts see with defensive players. We haven't drafted well on defense for a while now.

Sydla

Reaction score

Anyone who thought the pass rush was going to be a lot better this year was smoking crack. They have no real pass rushers on the edge on this team. They have one pass rusher from the interior in Collins and then 8 strong side ends.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Remember that this is preseason, so before you go cursing Collins to the 9 hells, remember this is when he should be making these mistakes.

And one of the penalties was borderline.

His pass protection has been outstanding in my opinion.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
those 2 hands to the face penalties on Collins was bs. His punch was so hard the guys head jerk back. He is hitting them in the shoulder smh

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Secondary is going to be an adventure this year. I don't want to hear any fans longing for Carr after the way he was bashed. Our young guns better be able to play.

Why would we want Carr back? We already have an abundance of bad players in the secondary.

wrongway

Reaction score
Our D is really struggling. The Raiders have an elite passing game, but our pass defense is hot garbage.

When we face a good offense, we won't be able to stop them when we have to, just like we couldn't stop Rodgers last January. This secondary is a travesty. It's not hard to see what's going to happen to this team come January.
With this d I'll be happy to make it to January