Game Day ***Preseason 4 Game Cowboys vs Raiders thread***

robjay04

Reaction score
Remember that this is preseason, so before you go cursing Collins to the 9 hells, remember this is when he should be making these mistakes.

He's played a great game. I didn't see the second flag but the first one was BS.

He has held his own against an elite pass rusher.

Sydla

Reaction score
The penalties are bad but other than that, Collins has been pretty good out there. Some nice run and pass blocks.

Jones. I've pretty much lost most of my hope in that guy.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Byron Jones is so overrated I've always disliked that draft pick. I know he's a hero around here, but I'm not a fan of his. Still waiting for this elite great player I keep hearing about

Me too. Never been a good football player from what I see....just a good athlete. We will absolutely have to out gun some teams the first 4 games or so until we get some guys back from suspension. Sucks but just the way it is. D is weak.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Wonder what our scouts see with defensive players. We haven't drafted well on defense for a while now.

Exactly. This isn't rocket science to lesser teams. We seem to be great at drafting offense but subpar on d. I mean there are isolated case players that are great...sean lee,scandrick...that have the resume but the others??