Game Day ***Preseason 4 Game Cowboys vs Raiders thread***

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
??? Fletcher Cox was drafted 12th. Escobar was a 2nd round pick.

what i was trying to say is that we took Frederick in the 1st round, and could have had him in the 2nd. and took fletcher cox possibly in the first round instead unless I'm getting my drafts mixed up. I thought we traded out of our pick in the first to move back in the 1st and then took frederick when most teams had him on the board to go late 2nd early 3rd.

Sydla

Reaction score
"Other than that, how did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?"

Penalties like hitting a guy in the head can be cleaned up.

Getting whipped and beat regularly would be a much bigger problem. He didn't look overmatched at all out there.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'll have to go back and watch Green, but the good news was that on first look, he seemed to play well. Him having another injury is obviously the bad news, but at least it didn't look like it was bad since he walked off under his own power.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
4th and 6

King punts received at the 25, Lenoir running wide right gets across the 30.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Cooper definitely looks better than Manuel.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Dear lord, have Rams and Chargers on and some dude just got rocked to heaven.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

6:45 (3rd)

Rush back, PASS IS CAUGHT BY BUTLER EVEN THOUGH THE CORNER HELD HIM THE ENTIRE TIME.

Sydla

Reaction score
what i was trying to say is that we took Frederick in the 1st round, and could have had him in the 2nd. and took fletcher cox possibly in the first round instead unless I'm getting my drafts mixed up. I thought we traded out of our pick in the first to move back in the 1st and then took frederick when most teams had him on the board to go late 2nd early 3rd.

We couldn't have drafted Cox.