Game Day ***Preseason 4 Game Cowboys vs Raiders thread***

ChosenSavior

Reaction score
Late recognition by Morris there on the block but that was a very impressive play by the Raiders defender.

bodi

Reaction score
why does the D of Oakland look so much bigger then our D

waving monkey

Reaction score
what i was trying to say is that we took Frederick in the 1st round, and could have had him in the 2nd. and took fletcher cox possibly in the first round instead unless I'm getting my drafts mixed up. I thought we traded out of our pick in the first to move back in the 1st and then took frederick when most teams had him on the board to go late 2nd early 3rd.
IF this is a complaint about drafting the best center in the NFL at the bottom of the 1st round with our needs at that time you get a :thumbdown:

kumizi

Reaction score
Morris blew that block but they'll use that play to say Rush is t ready to be a #2

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Penalties like hitting a guy in the head can be cleaned up.

Getting whipped and beat regularly would be a much bigger problem. He didn't look overmatched at all out there.

His issue has never been with his ability to play. And a lot of things can be cleaned up. But when your RT stalls three drives and erases huge plays in the process, it's a legitimate issue.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Is that on Cooper Rush at all? Or is it all on Morris for not picking up the blitz/the defender for making a great play.