Game Day Preseason Cowboys vs Chargers first and second half game threads **MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
From what Ive seen. Vaughn deserves more time.....His presence has improved and he just seems confident back there. More in command, then he did last year at this time.

And I even thought he had decent presence last preseason as well in the limited time I saw him, rookie or otherwise.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
they don't have much behind the starters depth not so good

Actually...I was thinking this was much better than last year. Our backups got abused by the Chargers in the latter parts of the game. Turnovers have been the major issue here. DLine is inconsistent by LBs and Secondary don't look too bad.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
This was a very informative half. Early returns:

Winners - Wilson, Street, Whitehead (big ups for the bounceback and good returns), White

Losers - Heath, Brinkley, Vaughn

I'm sorry but if anything, Whitehead was a wash this half, not a winner. His fumble and returns cancelled each other out.

d_dub88

Reaction score
Actually...I was thinking this was much better than last year. Our backups got abused by the Chargers in the latter parts of the game. Turnovers have been the major issue here. DLine is inconsistent by LBs and Secondary don't look too bad.

Brinkley is making the line look bad. It's like he's trying to wrap up in slow motion.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
That's when you know you have limited QBs. When you see all these checkdowns. Stephen McGee style.

Classic sign of a QB who lacks talent.

Godspeed, Tony Romo.

What do you expect from 3rd string QB's? Vaughan looked pretty good despite that last possession. Weeden should've been cut when he tried to swat that ball instead of just falling on it.

popp1234

Reaction score
That's when you know you have limited QBs. When you see all these checkdowns. Stephen McGee style.

Classic sign of a QB who lacks talent.

Godspeed, Tony Romo.

I think he has talent, but is lacking confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.