Game Day Preseason Cowboys vs Chargers first and second half game threads **MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
For what Showers is, he's showing me something. Granted, it's against his 3rd/4th string peers, but he is outshining them I think. Will be really interesting to see him and Vaughan in the next few games.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I think Free would be an ideal swing tackle if Collins could handle RT.

Not a bad idea if Weems continues to look bad. I'd keep Free at RT and move him if necessary to LT and let someone come in to play RT.

sbark

Reaction score
For what Showers is, he's showing me something. Granted, it's against his 3rd/4th string peers, but he is outshining them I think. Will be really interesting to see him and Vaughan in the next few games.

Gotta say he looks more relaxed than Vaughn, gives the dimension of being a threat to run, but like Wilson--only when he has to, but not sure he likes standing in the pocket just too much. Isnt the word on him his down the field accuracy isn't at a NFL level.....so far his completions are short to mid range, that will have the Safetys creeping up on him quickly

Staubacher

Reaction score
We are deep at TE I think
QB Romo or bust
RB pray for health and no shoplifting
WR Five already set - Dez, TWill, Beas, Street, Lucky
OL - need a backup swing tackle but otherwise aces

DE - deep
DT - who knows
LB - Wilson and Hitchens gonna ball
CB - like White
S - not feelin it

RS12

Reaction score
Chaz Green due back soon? Like to see what they have there.

sbark

Reaction score
Chaz Green due back soon? Like to see what they have there.

yup, don't see the progression from Weems they talk about....wonder if they wont move Collins around more as pre-season moves on, might as well save a roster spot with more position flex and keep an extra DE or CB

Status
Not open for further replies.