Game Day ***Preseason Cowboys vs Steelers 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Very disappointing but as expected with this organization another piss poor performance!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The Borg wouldn't even have to tell the Cowboys "resistance is futile" Dallas has no concept of what resistance is.

mmohican29

Reaction score
1) DiNucci looks bad, but he has has no chance with this scrub OL. I don't even think he can be evaluated fairly.

2) The team still looks poorly coached in all phases.

3) Pass Rush is nowhere to be found tonight except for freed rushers, DB's look improved.

I like our WR depth.

The team didn't look promising tbh, but we played nobody of any value past the 1st Q.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He's a dime a dozen late round/undrafted QB who cant cut it. Cowboys fans holding on to this Romo dream have a better shot hitting the Powerball.

Probably. But he's also a small-school guy who needed a lot of work, so I'll wait on making a final judgment. This is only the second time we've seen him play.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Although I think DiNucci needs time to develop and fans are being a little harsh on him because of his one start last year, his performance in this game doesn't give Dallas any reason to keep him. Hopefully, he'll show better as the preseason progresses.

I think he's only a practice squad player at best at the moment, and that's only if the Cowboys are seeing enough glimpses in camp to try to develop him.

Fans have a tendency to overreact, but he just hasn't had any moment where you go, "See? That's what he's capable of."

I guess many forgot about Romo's debut.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
How many DCs now have we had that cannot figure out how to blitz and do that same stupid blitz where they all bunch up in the middle? It's absurd.

It seriously makes you wonder if Jerry Jones has put together our game plans for the last 20 years????......

RamziD

Reaction score
Just watched bits and pieces up until about 7-8 minute mark in the 4th. I’m liking what I’m seeing with the front 7, particularly on run defense. Bohanna has impressed me in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.