Game Day Preseason: Dallas Cowboys at Denver Broncos 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Plenty of blame to go around. These players have been playing football for years. Coaches need to get their attention, somehow. Can't have 100+ yards of flags.
Yeah, I didn’t mean to excuse the players but I put more of the blame on the coaches. Penalties have been a problem since the beginning of last year. The inability to coach the players out of them is not a good look for the coaches.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s largely due to bad play. Not the crew. The false starts were all legit. The offsides were legit. A few of the holds were legit. The two most obvious ref screw ups were the hold on Ball and the roughing on Williams.

It ain’t bad officiating here as the big issue.
True. There were however some bad non-calls for the Broncos, which makes it seem worse.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
  1. Kiran Brown shows ability at DB - and is promptly injured. Oh, the coverage gods are a spiteful bunch!

Dre11

Reaction score
It’s largely due to bad play. Not the crew. The false starts were all legit. The offsides were legit. A few of the holds were legit. The two most obvious ref screw ups were the hold on Ball and the roughing on Williams.

It ain’t bad officiating here as the big issue.

Pre snap penalties yeah. I'm talking a few of the of the post snap penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.