Game Day Preseason: Dallas Cowboys at Denver Broncos Postgame

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You may be right. I'm only saying what I believe the plan would have to be if we don't sign a veteran tackle. In case of injury to Tyron, Steele would flip to left tackle or Tyler would kick out to left tackle. Unless Ball shows sudden vast improvement, I cannot see him being a consideration for it. Since Steele has played the position before when Tyron was out, I'd say he's the probable solution, which would mean that Martin would go to RT and McGovern to RG IMO. Maybe we feel better about Ball at RT, but I see no reason currently for that.
This front office sucks they thought ball would be good enough and hes not. Now they look dumb because they dont have an answer for when Tyron gets hurt. And im not maybe right on tyler smith im 1000% right

ESisback

Reaction score
This front office sucks they thought ball would be good enough and hes not. Now they look dumb because they dont have an answer for when Tyron gets hurt. And im not maybe right on tyler smith im 1000% right

How many teams would be in trouble if they lost their starting LT?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Well, it's sounds like you need to quit your job and become an NFL GM. Lots of fans on here have claimed to be 100 percent right and then been found to be 100 percent wrong. You want to make that claim? Feel free. But expect to be called on it if you turn out to be wrong.

I would be hesitant to play Tyler Smith at tackle at this point, but I can't say he wouldn't be able to handle it.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Well, it's sounds like you need to quit your job and become an NFL GM. Lots of fans on here have claimed to be 100 percent right and then been found to be 100 percent wrong. You want to make that claim? Feel free. But expect to be called on it if you turn out to be wrong.

I would be hesitant to play Tyler Smith at tackle at this point, but I can't say he wouldn't be able to handle it.
I mean keep my reciepts. Im right more than im wrong. Ppl was on me about not wanting to draft vander trash. Now look at em i think i deserve some apologies

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Didn’t watch hardly any of the game.

Dallas is mailing it in this year so I will be giving as little time to this team as a hardcore fan can possibly give.

Dallas has a worse product on the field this year and has no chance of accomplishing squat.
Lol

ESisback

Reaction score
I mean keep my reciepts. Im right more than im wrong. Ppl was on me about not wanting to draft vander trash. Now look at em i think i deserve some apologies

Good luck getting them! We’re all just speculators here, bro!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
What ya gonna do when he makes the pro bowl this season?

plymkr

Reaction score
For those that missed the game, here's tonight's Recap........

FaFzgDlWYAEHan6
Lol

gimmesix

Reaction score
\\

He did play at a Pro Bowl level one year. Hasn't been that great since the neck injury, although he picked it up a little last year as the year went on. If you think he's trash, then you don't deserve anything. If you think he wasn't worth a first-round pick, I'll agree with that. I was iffy on him. Didn't think it was the direction we needed to go, but also didn't think he wouldn't be solid.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
\\

He did play at a Pro Bowl level one year. Hasn't been that great since the neck injury, although he picked it up a little last year as the year went on. If you think he's trash, then you don't deserve anything. If you think he wasn't worth a first-round pick, I'll agree with that. I was iffy on him. Didn't think it was the direction we needed to go, but also didn't think he wouldn't be solid.
I didnt want him as a first round pick. Too high of a pick for a guy who plays small, cant shed contact, had a neck issue and played only a couple years of 11 on 11 football. But i caught heat the first year. But in the end.

gimmesix

Reaction score
I didnt want him as a first round pick. Too high of a pick for a guy who plays small, cant shed contact, had a neck issue and played only a couple years of 11 on 11 football. But i caught heat the first year. But in the end.

No problem with that. He still has shown he can be a good player, but certainly not what you want from a first-round pick.