Game Day Preseason Game Cowboys vs Seahawks 1st half thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

superonyx

Reaction score
T Will having the ball go right through his hands..
That's hard to watch... Nice pass by Dak...

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Cut Williams for dropping a pass in preseason. Do it...right now. Stop the game and make it a public execution a la Bain in The Dark Knight Returns.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
What I saw was the ball came down and hit the defender. could be wrong, but not sure that was a drop by TWill
i thought the same in real time, but after rewinding and watching again it definitely hit his hands first. but quite frankly he should've attacked the ball instead of letting it come to him.. just overall bad effort by him there

Sydla

Reaction score
T Will having the ball go right through his hands..
That's hard to watch... Nice pass by Dak...

It's like he lacks awareness of defenders around him. He had to know that safety was there to make a play so go up and get the ball. Instead, he just lets the ball come to him, giving the safety a chance to make a play.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I love me some TWill, but he's gotta make that catch. Dak put it where it needed to be, tho.

Damn, I missed all of Zeke :( a bunch of us did, tho

jday

Reaction score
What I saw was the ball came down and hit the defender. could be wrong, but not sure that was a drop by TWill
Because he tried to catch it with his body...if he had went and got it he could of had 6 points.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
It's like he lacks awareness of defenders around him. He had to know that safety was there to make a play so go up and get the ball. Instead, he just lets the ball come to him, giving the safety a chance to make a play.

It's not a lack of awareness - he's a body catcher. He does not have the ability to go up and catch the ball at the higher point with his hands.

Dez Bryant catches that ball. Cole Beasley probably catches that ball.

marchetta

Reaction score
These coaches are coaching scared. If you want Dak as the backup, then let him throw the darn ball downfield. All these cute plays, screens, and check downs are telling you nothing about Dak's ability to start during the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.