Game Day Preseason Game Cowboys vs Seahawks 1st half thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
i know it's preseason, but geez.. we might actually have the worst passrush in the NFL

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
This is the reason we are last in takeaways. Balls right in our hands drop to the grass. That's wasted opportunities. Two balls Mo should have picked off today that would have gave us great field position.

I wonder if they could "fine" a player for dropped ints and missed fumbles...like a $1 or so...and a few gassers...players are competitive...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm enjoying this. I think Linehan needs to stop playing scared with Dak, this is preseason.

Sydla

Reaction score
I may have underrated our secondary. Great? No. But definitely very solid. Brown looks good out there.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
9:02 (2nd) Prescott, no where to pass, rolls out throws complete for a first.

erod

Reaction score
That back is tightening up on Tony. He's ok, but it will be a long plane ride home.

Fontaine

Reaction score
that may be Butler, who is already on the team

I'd like to see him lined up opposite of Dez and see what he can do out of that 2 position. He's big, he's got the speed, should be able to stretch the defence and get open with Dez commanding a double.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
third down and ten play, to Swain, for one yard...DINK and dunk appearance

You can't look at one play and accuse the offense of being dink and dunk.

If that screen goes for 20 do you complain? Just because you need ten yards doesn't mean you throw an intermediate pattern every time. You have to mix in some screens to stop the pass rush as well as surprise a team playing for that pattern. And you can't force the ball esp with a rookie at QB.

Now if they keep throwing short of the first down you have reason to complain o/w the defense just made a play.

Status
Not open for further replies.