Previous Years Pet Cats: Did they Pan Out Yet?

DFWJC

Reaction score
TheCount;3265219 said:
Where the team played well and whether he played well are two completely different conversations.
Not when you are talking the the QB position. Anyway, we are saying did not suck vs did suck, not did he set the world on fire.

The QBs job 1st and foremost is to lead his team to victory--even if it means driving the bus. For a rookie, I think Sanchez did not suck. If you think he did, that's fine.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;3264854 said:
I wonder if Silverbear still thinks guys like Sean Jones, Adrian Wilson, Dawan Landry(mr. I get all my ints off of tipped passes) and Jermaine Philips are top safeties:laugh2:
:laugh2:

I do like Dawan though. The rest are trash.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
3 of my pet cats are on the Cowboys roster.........

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;3265209 said:
oh so now it's just Adrian Wilson? 1 out of 4 ain't bad:laugh2:

under my pelt? you must mean belt. I don't want any man under my belt. If you swing that way good for you.......

pelt=skin

Natedawg44

Reaction score
In the way back machine, my rooting for the Cowboys to draft Mike Willams from USC officially rules me out of a front office job forever.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I thought James Hardy would be a great pick, pretty much my first and last pet cat.

I have no business trying to play talent scout

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rampage;3265209 said:
oh so now it's just Adrian Wilson? 1 out of 4 ain't bad:laugh2:

The others are all good NFL caliber safeties too... but it was your suggesting that Wilson wasn't that struck me as particularly hilarious...

under my pelt? you must mean belt.

No, I meant exactly what I said... unlike you, I have a pretty fair grasp of the English language...

But hey, I'm not really surprised that, lacking anything witty in the way of a comeback, you were forced to resort to lame gay smack... that's just about your speed...

Gaede

Reaction score
Natedawg44;3265664 said:
In the way back machine, my rooting for the Cowboys to draft Mike Willams from USC officially rules me out of a front office job forever.

hahaha me too

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I was dead on with Sidney Rice, Chris Johnson , T.Choice (along with 4-5 other posters that drove his bandwagon amongst the McFadden mania here) and Justin Tuck

I've been way off on 3-4 guys as well though. I thought Chad Jackson was going to be a good pro wr and he's a free agent now(who just tried out for us lol), I missed pretty bad on James Hardy the huge WR from Indiana who cant play b/c of injuries, and last big miss was Malcolm Kelly. I thought he'd be a very good pro(maybe he will, doesnt look like he will stay healthy though)

General rule of thumb, Im usually right on a lot of positions, however I almost always miss on Wr's(besides Rice). I like M.Gilyard a ton this year, therefore he will suck as a pro. Sorry guys ;)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Most of my predictions on players turn out right so I'll tell you the guys I was wrong about.

Malcolm Kelly. So many saw him as a bust and I just couldn't see it for some reason.

It's still early but let's hope he stays average.

Matt Leinart. I thought he would be bigtime. Wrong.

Mike Williams. Another guy I thought would be good.

That's all I can come up with off the top of my head.

Macnalty

Reaction score
I also had James Casey looking good for us to draft although we did not need his skill set at the time. I also liked Chris Johnson but more for the role we have Felix playing currently(change of pace). I am still high on the kid QB from a&m Mcgee hopefully we start to see some changes from his conservative play of last year. Before I forget I also advocated for Rashad Johnson safety from Alabama who I think went to the cardinals with little fan fare this year. Malcom Kelly was touted very much like Dez Bryant this year and then we found out about his knees. I am proud to say I never fell for Delmas as a legitimate talent.
I am passing on all the hype about Iupati and would rather have Mike Johnson from Alabama, or one of the Iowa lineman(Calloway, Bulaga) Linebackers give me some them Iowa Linebacker boys also (Edds, Angerers) and love the kid from Ill Arrelious Benn WR, still drooling that we may have a chance at Dan Williams DT(Tenn).
Anybody have a kicker we can start drooling on?
How about a DB/Safety for the later rounds?

Muhast;3266815 said:
I was dead on with Sidney Rice, Chris Johnson , T.Choice (along with 4-5 other posters that drove his bandwagon amongst the McFadden mania here) and Justin Tuck

I've been way off on 3-4 guys as well though. I thought Chad Jackson was going to be a good pro wr and he's a free agent now(who just tried out for us lol), I missed pretty bad on James Hardy the huge WR from Indiana who cant play b/c of injuries, and last big miss was Malcolm Kelly. I thought he'd be a very good pro(maybe he will, doesnt look like he will stay healthy though)

General rule of thumb, Im usually right on a lot of positions, however I almost always miss on Wr's(besides Rice). I like M.Gilyard a ton this year, therefore he will suck as a pro. Sorry guys ;)