Prime Zeke was faster than pollard

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This is a 26 year old player where we’re talking about his prime in the past tense. Cowboys are something else man

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Zeke can never get back to that.

It's simply not something that comes back, especially for RB's.

Zeke and Pollard need to be used the way USC used Reggie Bush and Lendale White.
I presume that Zeke and Pollard would be used like R. Bush and L. White of USC - if they played in the PAC 12 Conf., against teams like Arizona, Colorado, Utah etc.;** Apologies, that was low hanging fruit, I couldn't resist..

Hardline

Reaction score
Zeke needs more carries not less. At least 25 carries a game.
Pollard should be used more as a reciever like he was in college.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't know if 2016 Zeke was faster than Pollard, but he was plenty fast enough. Not everyone can take a swing pass 83 yards to the endzone outrunning most of the Steelers D. 60 yards up the middle outrunning the Bengals D. 55 yards against the Lions with a guy having a clear angle against him. Zeke was plenty fast.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s run a 4.6 now instead of a 4.5 and Sak would be retired from the hits. Also, we would t have made the payoffs in 2016,18, and 2021.
OK we all understand you're a fanboy of the Zeke but he'll never be the Zeke of 2016, He isn't carrying this team anywhere, hasn't for years. He overpaid and overused and it will become even more apparent this year. That said I hope he has a miracle season.

JBond

Reaction score
Optimus Prime?

Training camp get here soon enough.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’m top of having everything else over him. He can get that back if he commits to totaling less hits and better conditioning.
dude im clueless to whom you are referring and sounds like drunk rant typing situation lol

OH Prime zeke..can the mods fix that so confusing though Dieon was coming back..

blueblood70

Reaction score
OK we all understand you're a fanboy of the Zeke but he'll never be the Zeke of 2016, He isn't carrying this team anywhere, hasn't for years. He overpaid and overused and it will become even more apparent this year. That said I hope he has a miracle season.
that because wonderboy Moore changed the offense in 2019 thats not on Zeke..the OL hasnt been even close to the same....

play calling, dak, Line all changed not on zeke,

get over that troll hate nonsensical no real facts type replies.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Barber and Julius Jones.
That worked out.
Not to trash your idea.
But that happened.

Not sure if you were being sarcastic but I think Barber and Jones did work. Neither was a very good RB but we got a lot out of them the way we used them in tandem.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Both were hurt last year. Let’s wait till some games are played. Won’t be long guys..