Prime Zeke was faster than pollard

glimmerman

Reaction score
Its the key to everything on offense. Surprising how many fans dont get that.
I don’t feel good going into this season with the same O-Line coach. I don’t like him. I heard we got a new assistant coach on the O-Line. I hope he is dealing with these players.

Proof

Reaction score
Polard needs to be the shifty play maker type while Zeke needs to be the bruiser and short yardage guy.

We can't have success in the run game if Zeke is getting 15+ carries a game anymore. There needs to be more of a balance between him and Pollard at this point.

There's nothing wrong with a 2 RB system. I'm all for it.

kamara / ingraham, chubb / hunt, zeke / pollard? yes pls

Creeper

Reaction score
I have no idea if Zeke was faster in his prime than Pollard. But I do know he has not been faster than Pollard since Pollard arrived in Dallas. I seriously doubt that Zeke can return to his 2016 form no matter how much effort he puts into training.

erod

Reaction score
Once you lose it, it's lost.

Two many brewskis, ho-hos, and hos.

Motorola

Reaction score
I have no idea if Zeke was faster in his prime than Pollard. But I do know he has not been faster than Pollard since Pollard arrived in Dallas. I seriously doubt that Zeke can return to his 2016 form no matter how much effort he puts into training.
A storyline to follow for Cowboys fans in addition to the games.
Is 2022 Elliott's swan song in for the Cowboys (or in the NFL) ...and how well " will the tune sound"?

ESisback

Reaction score
A BS subjective penalty can completely change a game.

They only keep track of the NUMBER of penalties, and we’re only third. IMHO, what affects game outcomes the most is WHEN they occur, and I’d wager all my Earthly possessions we’re #1 there!

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
They only keep track of the NUMBER of penalties, and we’re only third. IMHO, what affects game outcomes the most is WHEN they occur, and I’d wager all my Earthly possessions we’re #1 there!
Not how many penalties, but when they’re called.