Prince Jonathan Taylor

RaZon

Reaction score
Hey when the King goes down enter the Prince, we need some nicknames, adds color. Hell...Hollywood Henderson, Too Tall Jones, Dandy Don, Bullet Bob, Manster, Doomsday Defense,

Anyway....

I really like this guy, perfect power/speed blend (10.4 100m) with some wiggle. Without King Henry around it's his to command, only problem is they alternate RB's too much, apparently that RB coach knows nothing about....lather it up...for a RB.
Reason I'm bringing him up is we get to see the Prince tomorrow night vs Jets. Can see at least a 100 combined yards night.

Ah...not sure of his status but the Jets have a cornerback named Javelin Guidry.

He grew up in Texas would win the Texas State 100m, well the family moves out to Cali, he wins the Cali State 100m title; Serious jets~~~

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Will probably lead the league in rushing since Henry got hurt

RonWashington

Reaction score
And now Zeke is Zeke again . Nice to have # 21 as an option pass or run . Same with Pollard . An effective offense needs the running game to open things up. Might be Andy Reid’s problem in KC too in love with pass pass pass

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jonathan Taylor: 19 carries, 172 yards, 9.1 yards/carry average, 2 TDs vs the Jets last night.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
That’s one of the worst run defenses I’ve seen since Marinara was stalking the sidelines .

Who is Marinara? But the Jets are only the 4th worst this year.. but yeah.. they absolutely suck. Ironically their pass defense is statistically superior to ours.. At least in terms of yards. Go figure..

RaZon

Reaction score
And now Zeke is Zeke again . Nice to have # 21 as an option pass or run . Same with Pollard . An effective offense needs the running game to open things up. Might be Andy Reid’s problem in KC too in love with pass pass pass

I put this in the NFL forum for a reason, it is not Cowboys talk, YES we all love our Cowboys but not everything is about them, I think most of us are football fans also,,

RaZon

Reaction score
That’s one of the worst run defenses I’ve seen since Marinara was stalking the sidelines .

Dude, Jonathan Taylor had one of the great NCAA careers ever, he was third in the NFL in rushing as a rookie, he is averaging 5.9 a carry this season, and you are playing that....ha!!!!

Here we have the best RB in the NFL with Henry down, don't fight it.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Dude, Jonathan Taylor had one of the great NCAA careers ever, he was third in the NFL in rushing as a rookie, he is averaging 5.9 a carry this season, and you are playing that....ha!!!!

Here we have the best RB in the NFL with Henry down, don't fight it.

But you can’t dispute how pathetic the Jets played the run , don’t fight it

RonWashington

Reaction score
I put this in the NFL forum for a reason, it is not Cowboys talk, YES we all love our Cowboys but not everything is about them, I think most of us are football fans also,,

I mentioned the Chiefs . You missed my point . Have a cold ice tea extra lemon and chill

RonWashington

Reaction score
Who is Marinara? But the Jets are only the 4th worst this year.. but yeah.. they absolutely suck. Ironically their pass defense is statistically superior to ours.. At least in terms of yards. Go figure..

Rod . He coached the 0-16 Lions remember then came here talked Jerry into a Trysten Hill waste of a high draft pick .

RaZon

Reaction score
But you can’t dispute how pathetic the Jets played the run , don’t fight it

My man, ha!!! Here is a guy who had over 4000 yards in HS, over 4000 at the NCAA level, had over 1000 a a rookie,will lead the NFL this season,, and you.....Jets can;t stop the run.....hahaha!!!!!!!

How about....yep, great runner?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Rod . He coached the 0-16 Lions remember then came here talked Jerry into a Trysten Hill waste of a high draft pick .

You mean Rod Marinelli? Are you misspelling his name on purpose? Hill has not proven to be a waste just yet.. And he was a late second rounder anyway.. not really all that high. If he comes back from the injury and becomes a contributor I would consider than a success. Maybe we did draft him too high but I have a gut feeling that he's going to blossom in the Quinn system..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
My man, ha!!! Here is a guy who had over 4000 yards in HS, over 4000 at the NCAA level, had over 1000 a a rookie,will lead the NFL this season,, and you.....Jets can;t stop the run.....hahaha!!!!!!!

How about....yep, great runner?

Well both things can be true.. Yes a great runner and yes a horrible run defense. Still let's not award him the rushing title just yet.. He's played two more games than Zeke to this point and he's got the Bucs, Bills, Pats and Cards still ahead on his schedule.. He's probably going to slow down a bit in those games. On the flipside he has the Jags twice and the Texans.. so it should balance out.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Well both things can be true.. Yes a great runner and yes a horrible run defense. Still let's not award him the rushing title just yet.. He's played two more games than Zeke to this point and he's got the Bucs, Bills, Pats and Cards still ahead on his schedule.. He's probably going to slow down a bit in those games. On the flipside he has the Jags twice and the Texans.. so it should balance out.

Looking a little deeper into this..

Taylor will face #1, #5, #15 twice #16, #19, #29 and #31. Wow that's pretty soft.. I didn't realize the Cards had fallen as far as they did..
Zeke will face #2, #9, #10 twice, #19, #22, #23, #25, and #29 .. Zeke actually has the tougher road to hoe here ..

Essentially half his remaining games (four) will be against top 10 rush defenses. Meanwhile Taylor will only have to face two. Yeah I think that's advantage Taylor.. especially considering Pollard is still going to get 8-12 runs per game.

RonWashington

Reaction score
You mean Rod Marinelli? Are you misspelling his name on purpose? Hill has not proven to be a waste just yet.. And he was a late second rounder anyway.. not really all that high. If he comes back from the injury and becomes a contributor I would consider than a success. Maybe we did draft him too high but I have a gut feeling that he's going to blossom in the Quinn system..

Loved Rod didn’t like the results . I don’t know about you but anything second or third is considered a “ high pick “ that should produce

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Loved Rod didn’t like the results . I don’t know about you but anything second or third is considered a “ high pick “ that should produce

Well we both know that Jerry likes to use the second round as his "risk" pick. In Hill's case he grabbed a kid who was really young who needed time to grow and mature. He has a great physical toolset but had a lot of growing up to do coming into the league at 20. We'll see if he can turn it around.. I'm rooting for him..