Princess Lilly, update, donation information

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I know a really special person.

This person is named Lilly. She is a 6 year old little girl. There's something enchanting about her, she's like a little princess. Her eyes light up the room. She's sweet, mischevious, playful, and very mature for her age. Such a good girl.

Lilly has neuroblastoma. Neuroblastoma is a cancerous tumor that develops from nerve tissue. She has been fighting this since August 2011. It is Stage 4.

Today, the doctors have informed Lilly's parents (good friends of mine and my fiancee) that she only has a couple of weeks left, at most.

Lilly isn't going to be with us much longer, but I just wanted to let everyone know how L-U-C-K-Y I am to have met Lilly and spent time with her. She has a special place in my heart, and I feel so honored to have been blessed with her presence in my life, no matter how short it might be.

I can only hope that my presence in others' lives can amount to half of how she's impacted mine. If I can manage that, I'll feel that I've done something good.

And I don't care what the doctors say, I'm still praying.

I ask that you pray, hope, meditate, whatever it is that you do, for Lilly and her family. I am absolutely heartbroken that this is happening to the sweetest little girl I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Thank you, and Mods, could you please sticky this in the Fan Zone for few days so that there can be more good vibes going out to this precious little girl and her unbelievably strong family.

"Princess" Lilly:

http://i282.***BLOCKED***/albums/kk262/sureletsrace/542912_10150847667188511_1729281550_n.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm in. This is beautiful, positive thread in the face of a tragedy, so that's all I'll say about it, but I'm in.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My prayers are with her.

Lost my little sis to Cancer three years ago this Nov.

wittenacious

Reaction score
Very moving. Beautiful little girl, not only in the picture but by what I read of her in your heartfelt description of her as such a beautiful, wonderful person. I will offer prayers for her in hopes she is helped by them, combined with others' prayers.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow, truly heartbreaking. I'm sure her story is something you will never forget and cherish the moments ya'll had with her. Prayers all around from my family as well.

Zordon

Reaction score
May God Bless the family and her. Also I pray he lay on his healing hands to comfort her and heal her.

danielofthesaints

Reaction score
What a gorgeous smile. Prayers from this direction. Please keep us updated on her condition. Thank you. This is a great example of how meaningless some of our petty situations in our everyday life are.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
thank you for this and thank you Lilly for being who you are.

All in.

1fisher

Reaction score
Holding back tears while thinking this could be one of my three beautiful daughters.

I'm praying for you, Lilly! God is good :bow:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I'm in, and **** cancer. I've been in enough hospitals and around enough sick people to desensitize me to a lot of things, but you never get used to seeing kids with cancer.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I am praying that she receives her full healing and that her parents find comfort in God's awesome grace.