Princess Lilly, update, donation information

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Dodger;4591321 said:
There is no way I could watch that video....it would be just too much...

:(
It's overwhelming. Hours from death, yet she doesn't want her Daddy to cry. What an awesome little girl.

I can't help but contrast her father's grief with men who have illegitimate kids and who have little or no relationship with them. They hold them of almost no value, while this little girl's father would probably do almost anything to spend one more day with her.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Double Trouble;4591548 said:
It's overwhelming. Hours from death, yet she doesn't want her Daddy to cry. What an awesome little girl.

I can't help but contrast her father's grief with men who have illegitimate kids and who have little or no relationship with them. They hold them of almost no value, while this little girl's father would probably do almost anything to spend one more day with her.
:post:

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
The donation account on PayPal will be taken down on Friday. I ask one more time that you find some spare change, just a couple bucks, and donate it.

Donation information is in post #55 in this thread.

Thank you very much. The response to this family is unbelievable.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
This is a tragedy. I can only imagine the pain the family is experiencing. R.I.P. Princess Lilly.

Where can you view the tribute site/video?

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
You can search Facebook for Princess Lilly Valentine to keep up with her and see her story.