Princess Lilly, update, donation information

wittenacious

Reaction score
About an hour ago....we had to sit n pick out our daughters casket. We had to talk about a funeral. We have decided her burial will be for family n close friends only. Shortly after we will have a celebration of her life for all to come. As we are here holding Lilly's hand....we are racked with concern over what the man from the funeral home told us. 11,000 dollars. And that's even after us saying no bells n whistles. The celebration of life will not be so hard to handle...but if anyone knows of any organizations that help with burial Costs...please let one of us know ASAP. I cannot believe I'm even talking about this. Right now Shes in our arms....soon....she will be laid to rest. Not fair.
This is so very sad. My wife and I lost our just shy of 3-year old angel of a baby boy, many years ago. The feelings involved in losing your child are so overwhelmingly painful. Belief that they will depart this life and be in Heaven the very next moment helps to have faith in, but the sense of loss is so, so great. So deeply personal.

My heart continues to go out to this beautiful little girl, Lilly, and to her parents, to her family and to all who know and love her. My prayer: May God grant His Love and His Mercy in His meeting of all of their needs. Please be there with them through it all. Amen.

rocboy22

Reaction score
I am crying..not fair...all of the stories in this thread. I dont even know what to say

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Hostile;4588554 said:
This was posted just a few minutes ago on her tribute site by her mother.

Lord, take her peacefully.

I read that as well. Just an awful, awful situation.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Another update on Princess Lilly.. My fiancé and I just got back from seeing her. What a beautiful, brave little girl. We brought her a couple of toys that she really has been wanting. She's a wonderful soul and the world will be dimmer when she passes. They have stopped the blood transfusions because the doctors say that it is hurting her more than helping. She is expected to pass onto the next part of her journey in a couple of days.

As soon as the PayPal information gets worked out and becomes available for me, I will post with it so that those of you that feel led to donate to her family to help can.

Princess Lilly and her family are being so strong through all of this.

Thank you to everyone that is leaving their love here and praying for her.

Another quick thing that is positive, she really wants to see the movie Brave, but it is not being released into theaters until the 22nd. Someone from the studio in California is flying here with a copy of it so that she can watch it. I hope they arrive in time for her!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
sureletsrace;4588648 said:
Another quick thing that is positive, she really wants to see the movie Brave, but it is not being released into theaters until the 22nd. Someone from the studio in California is flying here with a copy of it so that she can watch it. I hope they arrive in time for her!
I will pray for that too.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
What a precious gift for such a short time, but is touching many lives..my prayers go out to that darling little girl and her family.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
sureletsrace;4588648 said:
Another update on Princess Lilly.. My fiancé and I just got back from seeing her. What a beautiful, brave little girl. We brought her a couple of toys that she really has been wanting. She's a wonderful soul and the world will be dimmer when she passes. They have stopped the blood transfusions because the doctors say that it is hurting her more than helping. She is expected to pass onto the next part of her journey in a couple of days.

As soon as the PayPal information gets worked out and becomes available for me, I will post with it so that those of you that feel led to donate to her family to help can.

Princess Lilly and her family are being so strong through all of this.

Thank you to everyone that is leaving their love here and praying for her.

That's awesome

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;4588554 said:
This was posted just a few minutes ago on her tribute site by her mother.

Lord, take her peacefully.

That's my prayer too... and grant her family peace...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
cowboy_ron;4588658 said:
What a precious gift for such a short time, but is touching many lives..my prayers go out to that darling little girl and her family.

For having such a short time on this earth, that little girl is touching a lot of lives...

Maybe that's why God sent her... it'll take a better philosopher than me to understand why he needs her back so quickly, though...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
It doesn't sound like there is time but has anyone contacted Make a Wish for meeting Beiber?

vlad

Reaction score
All the prayers in the world...what a beautiful little girl. I'll be looking out for the paypal.

Tweeted Scooter Braun, hoping another angle to get to Beiber for her.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hugging her daddy.

270956_10150875362843511_2088150108_n.jpg

Kingsmith88

Benched
Reaction score
She looks an awful like my neice did when she was that age. They could be twins. Horrible tragedy, she is in my thoughts and prayers.

Praying for a miracle.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
A sticky for a few days could change this family's lives. I'd imagine it is probably against some rule, but I pray that you allow your heart to break a silly rule for a couple of days. They are not from money, and are now stuck with funeral and medical bills. Both parents have been unemployed and staying with family as they have not had the means to work being so busy taking care of Lilly.

Lilly is expected to pass today. Family is gathered and surrounding her, singing to her and holding her.

A PayPal account has been set up for donations, and every penny counts. Imagine if we all donated $1. Just $1 can help.

I really hope that you all find it within yourselves to donate to this family. I have watched and been involved with the suffering, and it breaks my heart day in and day out to watch this situation unfold.

This PayPal account is not mine, it is the Lilly DeJesus fund.

You can donate through the PayPal website or through this Facebook site using PayPal as well:

http://www.facebook.com/JustinBieberPleaseMeetLillyDeJesusAsap/app_310405725647279

The E-Mail address to donate using PayPal's website is: tracidebusman31@gmail.com

Once you're logged into your PayPal, go to 'Send Money'; then E-Mail to send to is tracidebusman31@gmail.com Then enter the amount you wish to donate. Then send it as a gift. Then press send. Once sent it will say..... "The money has been sent to the Lilly DeJesus fund....Once the donation is made is goes directly into Lilly DeJesus savings account at Regions Bank.

You can also donate at any Regions Bank branch; make it in the name of Lilly DeJesus acct. #0169279012. It is a savings account, not a checking.

Thank you everyone for the prayers, thoughts, and donations.

http://i282.***BLOCKED***/albums/kk262/sureletsrace/lillyeyes.jpg

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Update, 7:12 PM-

Facebook post from Lilly's mommy:

Sweet Lilly Valentine is now an angel. She fought like a warrior till the very end. Her words: "I'm gonna fly??!! Yay!! I'm gonna have wings??" You think I'm kidding....but I'm not. Thank you all who were here. Tomorrow will be the burial. If the girl who told me she had a venue for the celebration of life would please contact me....we want to do it while family is still in town. Also if anyone wants in in that let me know. We want pictures of her..music...people talking...whoever wants....and open door. Team Lilly hoooooraaaaah!!

Thank you again to everyone who sent your prayers and thoughts. Lilly lost her battle, please help her family pick up the pieces of their lives and donate what you can, I beg you.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Update, 7:12 PM-

Facebook post from Lilly's mommy:

Sweet Lilly Valentine is now an angel. She fought like a warrior till the very end. Her words: "I'm gonna fly??!! Yay!! I'm gonna have wings??" You think I'm kidding....but I'm not. Thank you all who were here. Tomorrow will be the burial. If the girl who told me she had a venue for the celebration of life would please contact me....we want to do it while family is still in town. Also if anyone wants in in that let me know. We want pictures of her..music...people talking...whoever wants....and open door. Team Lilly hoooooraaaaah!!

Thank you again to everyone who sent your prayers and thoughts. Lilly lost her battle, please help her family pick up the pieces of their lives and donate what you can, I beg you.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
A PayPal account has been set up for donations, and every penny counts. Imagine if we all donated $1. Just $1 can help.

I really hope that you all find it within yourselves to donate to this family. I have watched and been involved with the suffering, and it breaks my heart day in and day out to watch this situation unfold.

This PayPal account is not mine, it is the Lilly DeJesus fund.

You can donate through the PayPal website or through this Facebook site using PayPal as well:

http://www.facebook.com/JustinBieber...10405725647279

The E-Mail address to donate using PayPal's website is: tracidebusman31@gmail.com

Once you're logged into your PayPal, go to 'Send Money'; then E-Mail to send to is tracidebusman31@gmail.com Then enter the amount you wish to donate. Then send it as a gift. Then press send. Once sent it will say..... "The money has been sent to the Lilly DeJesus fund....Once the donation is made is goes directly into Lilly DeJesus savings account at Regions Bank.

You can also donate at any Regions Bank branch; make it in the name of Lilly DeJesus acct. #0169279012. It is a savings account, not a checking.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Damn that sucks. Im not a religious person, but for what its worth shes with God now. My condolences to the family.