Princess Lilly, update, donation information

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Prayers to this beautiful girl for a peaceful passage to the next part of her journey.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I shared her Facebook wish to meet her idol, Justin Beiber.

jnday

Reaction score
This really hits home for me. A few months ago my six year old granddaughter took several test for three different doctors that came back with 100% positive results for cancer. They were wrong and she actually has a very rare virus. The horror and pain that my family went thru was just about unbearable. This has brought tears to my eyes just thinking about what this beautifull young girl and her family are facing. I hope and pray her final days are as pain free as possible. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. I'm sure she has been a blessing to all of you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
sureletsrace;4587925 said:
Thank you. It really means a lot.
If he does show up, I hope you will tell me. I know nothing about his music at all, but I will buy a CD as my way of saying thank you, and I'll donate it to the first little girl who reminds me of Lilly.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Kids being sick just takes my breath away. Prayers to Lilly from this ol Packer fan. Get Well Little Girl.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I tweeted this out and sent it to few of my contacts who might have second or third level contacts with Beiber's management. Hopefully it gets through.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4588228 said:
I tweeted this out and sent it to few of my contacts who might have second or third level contacts with Beiber's management. Hopefully it gets through.

Thank you Cajuncowboy. This would mean the world to her.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
sureletsrace;4588233 said:
Thank you Cajuncowboy. This would mean the world to her.

No problem. Let me know if they get in touch with her.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Early on I wanted to do Peds but I could not handle their deaths. It just overwhelmed me and still does. My heart goes out to her family. No parent should outlive their child.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
I shared this on my FB. I have a friend whose son had pediatric cancer and recovered. I'm sure she will be happy to share it, too.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Let all the blessings be upon her.

I am praying .

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
This was posted just a few minutes ago on her tribute site by her mother.
About an hour ago....we had to sit n pick out our daughters casket. We had to talk about a funeral. We have decided her burial will be for family n close friends only. Shortly after we will have a celebration of her life for all to come. As we are here holding Lilly's hand....we are racked with concern over what the man from the funeral home told us. 11,000 dollars. And that's even after us saying no bells n whistles. The celebration of life will not be so hard to handle...but if anyone knows of any organizations that help with burial Costs...please let one of us know ASAP. I cannot believe I'm even talking about this. Right now Shes in our arms....soon....she will be laid to rest. Not fair.

Lord, take her peacefully.

Reaction score
Hostile;4588554 said:
This was posted just a few minutes ago on her tribute site by her mother.

About an hour ago....we had to sit n pick out our daughters casket. We had to talk about a funeral. We have decided her burial will be for family n close friends only. Shortly after we will have a celebration of her life for all to come. As we are here holding Lilly's hand....we are racked with concern over what the man from the funeral home told us. 11,000 dollars. And that's even after us saying no bells n whistles. The celebration of life will not be so hard to handle...but if anyone knows of any organizations that help with burial Costs...please let one of us know ASAP. I cannot believe I'm even talking about this. Right now Shes in our arms....soon....she will be laid to rest. Not fair.

Lord, take her peacefully.

She died?