Princess Lilly, update, donation information

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
:cry3::cry2::cry: I am very sadden by this and this kind of stuff just doesn't ever seem to stop...so many little ones and it just kills a piece of me each and every time.

Lilly you are now hopefully at peace... I wish all those connected to this can some how some way find a peace also.

Zordon

Reaction score
Donated some funds. I wish it was more but college is expensive. I pray her family finds peace and closure soon. This thread really touched me.

Reaction score
dexternjack;4589607 said:
Wow, I am touched by this statement. If I am correct, I think you are a young man around 18-20ish. I was to the point I lost hope for this younger generation as in not caring for anyone but themselves.

The story of this young girl is tragic and at the very least, I hope it reaches the lives of many others. I can not imagine the pain if this happened to my little girl and I would probably not want to be there to see it.

If I ever have another girl, I will incorporate her name in there somewhere, first or middle. It is a beautiful name.

Almost 18 in a little less than 3 months and this story realiy, really touched me.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4589618 said:
Almost 18 in a little less than 3 months and this story realiy, really touched me.

I give you a fair amount of crap from time to time, but you're all right, pal... you've got a good heart...

Remember I said that the next time I'm giving you grief...

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Bumping this. Everyone, please donate what you can.

Lilly will be buried tomorrow, and there will be a celebration of her life on Saturday. Costs still need to be covered, and everything helps.

I will take pictures Saturday and post.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Such a sad story. I hope her family and friends can find peace as soon as possible.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
I was tremendously saddened by all of this, and then when I saw that picture of Lilly with her father....that just tore me up. I can't imagine what the family is going through.

I hate hearing about children being sick...it's really tough for me to read, and I usually shy away from that stuff, but I'm glad I did this time...the strength in her words as the end approached is just amazing to me. What an awesome little girl she must have been.

I'm sure she's at peace now and in a happy place. My condolences to her family and all those who knew her. Let her strength be a model for everyone.

I will find time in the next day or so to make a donation...as much as I can.

RIP Princess Lilly....

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Dodger;4590132 said:
I was tremendously saddened by all of this, and then when I saw that picture of Lilly with her father....that just tore me up. I can't imagine what the family is going through.

I hate hearing about children being sick...it's really tough for me to read, and I usually shy away from that stuff, but I'm glad I did this time...the strength in her words as the end approached is just amazing to me. What an awesome little girl she must have been.

I'm sure she's at peace now and in a happy place. My condolences to her family and all those who knew her. Let her strength be a model for everyone.

RIP Princess Lilly....
If the picture tore you up, don't watch the video. It's sad, but I'd bet her parents will treasure it as long as they live.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Dodger;4590132 said:

RIP Princess Lilly....

They are in shock, which will be followed by at least two years of hell.... I haven't dealt with it over two years, but I know they're in for a real rough time in the coming weeks, months and years.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
After reading this and seeing that picture of her face, even though she's a total stranger to me, I'm crushed.

I was doing something here at work, and I don't care anymore. Absolutely crushed.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Lilly's burial was this morning. Everyone please take a moment and pray or send good vibes to her family. There will be a celebration of her life on Saturday, I will take as many pictures as I can and post them for you all.

Remember, please donate if you can to this family. Donation information is posted in this thread. When I get home from work tonight, I'll repost it.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers, donations, and support.

If you want to keep up with everything on Facebook, you can add Lilly Valentine.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
casmith07;4590874 said:
After reading this and seeing that picture of her face, even though she's a total stranger to me, I'm crushed.

I was doing something here at work, and I don't care anymore. Absolutely crushed.

That's what happened to me when this thread was first posted. I ceased to care about anything else that I had going on at that moment.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
casmith07;4590874 said:

The video of her asking her daddy not to cry will gut you.

wittenacious

Reaction score
Hostile;4591315 said:
I can't watch it. It'd break me down, no doubt about it. I can imagine it, though. Suffice it to say, I'm sure it's heart wrenching.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Hostile;4591315 said:
There is no way I could watch that video....it would be just too much...

:(

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Every single man on this forum should watch that video so you can see how blessed your lives are. When a child in her condition can feel so deeply about that, it is eye opening.

ethiostar

Reaction score
RIP Princess Lilly....

I've avoided this thread as much as I could. It just breaks my heart. There is no way I can watch a video. I won't be able to take it.