Pro Wrestling Updates

jnday

Reaction score
Theres lots of fallout over this one already.
The Nature Boy and his nude helicopter routine was hilarious. It was offensive, but it was funny. I don’t think it would have been so funny if it was done by any other wrestler. Nobody can do the styling and profiling like the Nature Boy. He is the real deal.

rags

Reaction score
Last Friday night's episode of Smackdown is supposed to be repeated twice tonight on FS1. At 6:00 Central and 10:30 Central.

RaZon

Reaction score
Haven't seen a 30 minute draw in a long long time, leave to AEW. Pretty much done with WWE.

Kenny Omega
Jim Ross
Sting
CM Punk
MJF
Cody Rhodes
Daneil Bryan
Tully Blanchard
Arn Anderson
hell..............a mention of Judo Gene Lebell

Duane

Reaction score
Haven't seen a 30 minute draw in a long long time, leave to AEW. Pretty much done with WWE.

Kenny Omega
Jim Ross
Sting
CM Punk
MJF
Cody Rhodes
Daneil Bryan
Tully Blanchard
Arn Anderson

Omega - Bryan was such a great match. Looking forward to what AEW does with this storyline in the future.

rags

Reaction score
Programming note for tonight.

AEW Rampage is 2 hours long tonight. From 9:00 Central to 11:00 Central.

rags

Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I have a funny feeling that Alexa Bliss beats Charlotte Flair at Extreme Rules this weekend. Extreme Rules is in Columbus, which is Lexi's/Alexa's home town.

timb2

Reaction score

Kenny Omega
Jim Ross
Sting
CM Punk
MJF
Cody Rhodes
Daneil Bryan
Tully Blanchard
Arn Anderson

Also Babe Hikairu Shiyda

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any predictions on tonight's WWE Extreme Rules PPV?
1 Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
2 Damian Priest (c) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus Triple Threat match for the WWE United States Championship
3 Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Alexa Bliss Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
4 Roman Reigns (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs. "The Demon" Finn Bálor Extreme Rules match for the WWE Universal Championship
5 The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford) Tag Team match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship
6 Liv Morgan vs. Carmella Singles match

My predictions are bolded. Overall, a uninspiring ppv.

rags

Reaction score
1 Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
2 Damian Priest (c) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus Triple Threat match for the WWE United States Championship
3 Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Alexa Bliss Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
4 Roman Reigns (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs. "The Demon" Finn Bálor Extreme Rules match for the WWE Universal Championship
5 The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford) Tag Team match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship
6 Liv Morgan vs. Carmella Singles match

My predictions are bolded. Overall, a uninspiring ppv.

I like your pick of Bliss over Flair.

Columbus is her home town.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Winners:

Morgan
Unannounced: New Day defeated Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles and Omos
Usos
Flair
Priest
Belair (by DQ)
Reigns

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Winners:

Morgan
Unannounced: New Day defeated Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles and Omos
Usos
Flair
Priest
Belair (by DQ)
Reigns

Once again I felt the in-ring work rate was top notch. WWE’s issues have nothing to do with the wrestlers’ abilities. The failures lie completely with the ‘creative team’ and lack thereof. There’s little, if anything there to make me want to tune in. And they prove it by having to set up and announce their second Championship match on RAW in the past three weeks. The desperation shows.

Now I keep waiting to see them reform they Hurt Business (who should never have been split up) with Lashley to feud with the New Day. My hopes are understandably low.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Called it on the Hurt Business reunion. Nice to see Vince correct a past mistake.

:thumbup:

rags

Reaction score
Tonight's AEW Dynamite will originate from Rochester, New York, home of wrestler Brodie Lee. Tonight's episode will be kind of a tribute to him.

rags

Reaction score
Saw something on Twitter which stated that Alexa Bliss will be off of TV for a while. If you saw the Extreme Rules PPV, Alexa had a meltdown after Charlotte destroyed Alexa's doll, Lily.

Wonder what the WWE is going to do with Alexa's character now?