Pro Wrestling Updates

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saw something on Twitter which stated that Alexa Bliss will be off of TV for a while. If you saw the Extreme Rules PPV, Alexa had a meltdown after Charlotte destroyed Alexa's doll, Lily.

Wonder what the WWE is going to do with Alexa's character now?

Anything would be an improvement. I’m glad they ended that nonsense.

Dunks3001

Reaction score
Random thoughts. I wonder if Bray Wyatt can use his same theme song in AEW. Like does WWE hold the trademark to that or does it belong to the band and can be used with fees or royalties

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just go back to normal. Nothing wrong with that. The brass thought enough of her that way to give her the belt.

And another thing. Every time that character was on TV, it just reminded everyone of the original character that inspired it. The one that’s not there anymore and soon to debut for the competition.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every time that character was on TV, it just reminded everyone of the original character that inspired it. The one that’s not there anymore and soon to debut for the competition.
You are exactly rright. WWE should have started changing all that the minute they made the decision to let Wyatt go. I never though that made any damn sense either.

rags

Reaction score
Last Friday night's episode of Smackdown will be shown twice tonight on FS1. At 7:00 Central, and again at 11:00 Central.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For anyone interested in old-time professional wrestling...

Lou Thesz and Karl Gotch wrestling in a tag-match in 1973 in Japan.

Great video quality! Looks like it could have been done a decade later.

Both Thesz and Gotch were old at this point but still in amazing shape. At least in this match Gotch showed what made him a legend in the business.

https://dai.ly/x7vkn6x

rags

Reaction score
Any predictions for Night 1 of the WWE Draft, which starts tonight on Smackdown?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any predictions for Night 1 of the WWE Draft, which starts tonight on Smackdown?
I predict I will be underwhelmed, the talent to be drafted with more regards to helping tv ratings rather then by talent level and whole bunch of nonsense being tossed out there by the announcers.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I think Drew McIntyre is a virtual lock to Smackdown and Asuka as well. LA Knight and Cameron Grimes are two potential NXT names and I’ve heard they’re considering bring up the Hit Row faction. I think Legada del Fantasma deserve it too and would make great foils for the Mysterios.

Several women in the mix as well like Dakota Kai and Xia Li.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Duane

Reaction score
For anyone interested in old-time professional wrestling...

Lou Thesz and Karl Gotch wrestling in a tag-match in 1973 in Japan.

Great video quality! Looks like it could have been done a decade later.

Both Thesz and Gotch were old at this point but still in amazing shape. At least in this match Gotch showed what made him a legend in the business.

https://dai.ly/x7vkn6x
Gotch was one of the true tough guys in pro wrestling.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gotch was one of the true tough guys in pro wrestling.

True.

A "shooter" in every sense of the word.

Just watching that video of him near the age of 50 doing that in the ring...

One of those that doesn't get enough credit, but could have probably mopped the floor with virtually all of today's wrestlers.