Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
FS1 is supposed to rerun last Friday night's episode of Smackdown twice tonight at 6:00 Central and 11:00 Central.

rags

Reaction score
Because TNT is covering the Stanley Cup Playoffs, AEW Rampage will be seen this afternoon at 4:30 Central.

rags

Reaction score
In case you missed it, Lacey Evans made a cameo appearance on last Friday night's Smackdown. She didn't wrestle. She just walked out and waved at everyone.

Looks like the only ones absent now are Bayley and Alexa Bliss.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2022 WWE WRESTLEMANIA BACKLASH
No. Results Stipulations
1 Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ronda Rousey....."I Quit" match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
2 Cody Rhodes vs. Seth "Freakin" Rollins.....Singles match
3 Drew McIntyre and RK-Bro vs. Roman Reigns and The Usos.....Six-man tag team match
4 AJ Styles vs. Edge.....Singles match - Damian Priest is banned from ringside.
5 Happy Corbin vs. Madcap Moss.....Singles match
6 Bobby Lashley vs. Omos (with MVP).....Singles match

I'll take a quick swing at it:
1. Rousey (best match)
2. Rollins (Rhodes isn't sweeping, Rollins gets a W for jobbing at WM)
3. Bloodline (Still waiting for their 15 minutes to be up)
4. Edge (Vince can't stop kissing his butt & AJ continues to be misused)
5. Corbin (who really cares?)
6. Lashley (who really cares?)

Not a good ppv with only 2 (maybe 3) matches worth watching.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In case you missed it, Lacey Evans made a cameo appearance on last Friday night's Smackdown. She didn't wrestle. She just walked out and waved at everyone.

Looks like the only ones absent now are Bayley and Alexa Bliss.
I was shocked at how much bigger Evans appeared. And not in a good way bigger.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was not a good PPV. Finally FF through it tonight. Watching Lashley put Omos over seemed.....odd. Of course the bloodline won, AJ got screwed (again) this time outside interference from Ripley, Rollins jobbing AGAIN, but watching Flair say I quit was a surprise. I figured Rhonda would get her belt eventually but not like that.

rags

Reaction score
It was not a good PPV. Finally FF through it tonight. Watching Lashley put Omos over seemed.....odd. Of course the bloodline won, AJ got screwed (again) this time outside interference from Ripley, Rollins jobbing AGAIN, but watching Flair say I quit was a surprise. I figured Rhonda would get her belt eventually but not like that.

She's taking some time off to get married to AEW wrestler Andrade El Idolo.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/18504356/wwe-charlotte-flair-wedding-andrade-aew/

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alexa Bliss is back!

That ‘return’ was just plain weird. She still carries around the doll but she’s the Alexa from before? For not clear reason.

Just plain lazy.

Creative couldn’t come up with a better idea, so she just comes back in an old outfit.

rags

Reaction score
That ‘return’ was just plain weird. She still carries around the doll but she’s the Alexa from before? For not clear reason.

Just plain lazy.

Creative couldn’t come up with a better idea, so she just comes back in an old outfit.

Agreed.

Thought I read somewhere that she was coming back as a babyface.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed.

Thought I read somewhere that she was coming back as a babyface.

And that’s fine. But normally there are actual reasons for turns. Creative is so bad at their jobs they just tell people to wear their old outfit at this point.

It bothers me that talent suffers because creative can’t do it’s job.

rags

Reaction score
And that’s fine. But normally there are actual reasons for turns. Creative is so bad at their jobs they just tell people to wear their old outfit at this point.

It bothers me that talent suffers because creative can’t do it’s job.

The only person absent from the women's roster is Bayley. I've seen some articles suggesting that she return as a babyface. I don't know if that will work or not.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only person absent from the women's roster is Bayley. I've seen some articles suggesting that she return as a babyface. I don't know if that will work or not.

Same here. She still looks to be playing the heel on her social media.