Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
AEW is freaking out over fights. WWE/ NWA have many. Bill Watts would have the wrestlers duke it out and be over it. Dan Spivey vs Adrian Adonis,The Skyscrapers vs Jeff Blackwell,Tony Atlas vs Paul Orndorf.Mario Galento vs Jerry Jarrett,Arn Anderson vs Sid Vicious,Booker T vs Batista,etc......AEW needs to let it pass. CM Punk is a good money draw for them.
He's a good money draw, especially in Chicago.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

CM Punk Has Been Terminated By All Elite Wrestling​

https://www.wrestlezone.com/news/1400556-cm-punk-has-been-terminated-by-all-elite-wrestling

STATEMENT FROM ALL ELITE WRESTLING AND TONY KHAN

All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has terminated the wrestler and employment agreements between Philip Brooks (CM Punk) and AEW with cause, effective immediately. The termination was confirmed today by Tony Khan, CEO, General Manager and Head of Creative of AEW.

The termination follows a weeklong internal investigation of an incident occurring backstage at AEW – All In London on Sunday, August 27. Following the investigation, the AEW Discipline Committee met and later convented with outside legal counsel before making a unanimous recommendation to Khan that CM Punk be terminated with cause.
As a Tony Conned critic, credit where credit is due for being a leader and making the right decision.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AEW is freaking out over fights. WWE/ NWA have many. Bill Watts would have the wrestlers duke it out and be over it. Dan Spivey vs Adrian Adonis,The Skyscrapers vs Jeff Blackwell,Tony Atlas vs Paul Orndorf.Mario Galento vs Jerry Jarrett,Arn Anderson vs Sid Vicious,Booker T vs Batista,etc......AEW needs to let it pass. CM Punk is a good money draw for them.
:thumbdown:

Dunks3001

Reaction score
If Jack Perry really wants to take this to the next level he should come out to Cult of Personality tonight. Chicago fans would burn the place down.

rags

Reaction score
What the heck is he thinking coming out to a show in Chicago the same day news breaks of him firing Punk?
Are you sure Khan firing Punk while he's in Chicago, Punk's home town, isn't some kind of bit? Something smells fishy to me.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
If you didn't get to watch Memphis Wrestling. The Saturday TV Shows were classics. Here is some clips that were so entertaining.

I always called it Channel 3 wrestling when I was a kid/teen. Because that's the channel it was broadcast on that we got from Louisville. I loved it when I was really into wrestling when I was younger.

rags

Reaction score
If you subscribe to Netflix, you might want to watch Wrestlers, a seven-part documentary on the OVW, the Ohio Valley Wrestling promotion. This is where wrestlers such as John Cena, Batista, and Randy Orton got their start. If you're a long-time wrestling fan like me, you know the name Al Snow. He is now the owner of OVW, and it is his job to keep OVW financially afloat.

The show begins on Sept. 13th.