Pro Wrestling Updates

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JMO but they have too many women already.

But this is Tony we're talking about.........
I read that she’s planning to open up a diner and then possibly start an OnlyFans account ala Mandy Rose.

I can’t believe I live in a world where that’s a thing.

:facepalm:

rags

Reaction score
1. Wonder what her husband thinks about her starting an OnlyFans account.

2. I think it'x fairly easy to say what happened to her career. Vince was a big fan of hers. When his role in the company decreased, so did hers.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. Wonder what her husband thinks about her starting an OnlyFans account.

2. I think it'x fairly easy to say what happened to her career. Vince was a big fan of hers. When his role in the company decreased, so did hers.
1. I have to think that he’s on board with it. Just like Mandy Rose’s boyfriend/fiancé is of hers.

2. That’s definitely the consensus opinion. And the timing definitely matches up.

Sadly, I think her getting pregnant during her big push against Charlotte Flair derailed her WWE career and she never recovered from that. That’s not right.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jake Luhrs (lead singer of the band August Burns Red) spoke about how Aubrey Edwards was shocked he didn't know who she was at a record signing, full quote below:

"Yeah it was crazy man, we were doing a signing and this crazy lady comes up and gets me to sign an album for her, she then says "you don't recognise me do you?" And I replied to her "not really, no, should I?" In which she replied "I'm Audrey Edwards!" I think she said her name was and I said to her "who? Sorry I don't know that name" in which she goes "I'm a wrestling referee, maybe one of the most famous in the business, you really haven't seen me before?"

And I said to her "sorry I haven't watched WWE in a few years if l'm being honest, I am a wrestling fan but l've just been busy." And she laughed and said "WWE? I'm not in that garbage, l'm in AEW, you really need to check it out and see for yourself what we're doing over there, it'll get you back into wrestling I promise you that." And I laughed and said "have a nice day lady."

And as she was walking off she turns around and says "what are you laughing at?" Before the event security eventually moved her along because there were a ton of people behind her and she'd already taken up like 5 minutes of time, it was pretty insane dude."

What an embarrassment.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
May we assume that the tag match between The Young Bucks and FTR, scheduled for AEW All In later this month in England, has been cancelled?
I read that he will still be allowed to go to England.

rags

Reaction score
I read that he will still be allowed to go to England.
I'm not so sure about that. You hardly ever hear about gun violence over there.

Remember one of the Usos had a problem with DUIs? He can't go to Canada because of that.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I’m not that old but I remember watching the attack on Flair in 89 that made me become a fan. That entire summer and fall was great entertainment.
The Funk vs Flair "I Quit" match was one of my top 10 all time matches.