Pro Wrestling Updates

timb2

Reaction score
Andrade, Humberto, Garza should be like the Spanish version of The Roxbury Boys. Cheesy and dimwitted. Have them like corner girls trying to one up each other how they are so cool and the girls repulsed and fleeing them.

Zuelena be the bad girl but she plays like the victim crying each week to Vince McMahon or Bruce Pritchard. Manipulating little girl playing innocent underprivaledge and scheming to say take news anchor time from Charley Caruso basically trying to steal her job.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Here is another card from Mid South Wrestling from 1984.
Some really interesting storylines :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Krusher Khruschev the "Russian sympathizer" lol shaving Hacksaw Jim Duggans beard
The Midnight Express vs the Rock n Roll Express with Jim Cornette coming into the ring dressed up as a woman lol
Wrestling 2's new protégé whom was oddly called Mr Wrestling 2 aka Hercules Hernandez. Wrestling 2 was simply known as Mr Wrestling.
Stagger Lee vs Mr Wrestling.

Sometimes I wonder, was wrestling actually better then or am I just getting old and grumpy?

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last Friday night's episode of Smackdown, FS1 will show it again tonight. You might put it on your DVR. Because of FS1 showing NASCAR tonight, Smackdown won't start until 11:30.:(

rags

Reaction score
A couple of rumors are making the rounds in the WWE.

1. The WWE is thinking about doing an all female PPV, called Evolution II. It would be around the time of SummerSlam.

2. If Evolution II happens, don't be surprised if you see the debut of one named Tessa Blanchard.

Stay tuned.

rags

Reaction score
FS1 is going to show WWE Survivor Series 2016 tonight at 6:00 Central.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
48gp1q.jpg

rags

Reaction score
Charlotte Flair has decided to come clean about her absence from the WWE. She's having problems with her breasts. In 2018, she had to go to the hospital for silicone leakage. Apparently, this problem now is just a minor procedure.

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last night's episode of Smackdown, it will be repeated tonight at 10:30 on FS!.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any predictions on tonight's PPV?

No predictions, but some review feedback.

Did WWE hire Vince Russo back and not tell anyone? This pandemic has pushed the company into WCW-era levels of ridiculousness! Remember all of the dumb stuff and match stipulations happening in WCW towards their demise? Last night's PPV had stuff that could compete with any of the worst WCW had to offer. An eye for an eye match where someone holds a fake eye against their face (mask)? Utterly ridiculous! Fire whoever thought of it.

And that 'Swamp Match' as well. One of the W's in the company's name stands for 'wrestling'. Give us what we're there for, and spare us the Cape Fear stuff and the loosest chains I've ever seen.

rags

Reaction score
No predictions, but some review feedback.

Did WWE hire Vince Russo back and not tell anyone? This pandemic has pushed the company into WCW-era levels of ridiculousness! Remember all of the dumb stuff and match stipulations happening in WCW towards their demise? Last night's PPV had stuff that could compete with any of the worst WCW had to offer. An eye for an eye match where someone holds a fake eye against their face (mask)? Utterly ridiculous! Fire whoever thought of it.

And that 'Swamp Match' as well. One of the W's in the company's name stands for 'wrestling'. Give us what we're there for, and spare us the Cape Fear stuff and the loosest chains I've ever seen.

Totally agree. Did you see the end of the Asuka-Sasha match? Bayley as a ref? Come on now! SMH.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Totally agree. Did you see the end of the Asuka-Sasha match? Bayley as a ref? Come on now! SMH.

I haven’t actually watched the whole thing yet. And I’m not in a hurry.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any predictions on tonight's PPV?
I figured at least one belt would change hand but I wouldn't have predicted the tag team belts with Kofi and Big E losing them.

More than anything, this was such a bad PPV. I finally watched it this morning. Talk about a waste of time! It was epic bad. Clearly whoever is writing this crap hasn't figured anything out since live shows stopped.

My wrestling watching time has been reduced to just the bare minimum and am now considering dropping that to none until live shows start again and all the wrestlers return.