Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
In several wrestling Web sites, I've read that the Bayley-Sasha feud won't even begin until the WWE starts getting crowds.

And you won't see Lesnar wrestle again until the WWE gets crowds in.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In several wrestling Web sites, I've read that the Bayley-Sasha feud won't even begin until the WWE starts getting crowds.

And you won't see Lesnar wrestle again until the WWE gets crowds in.
I find both those easy to believe. Several wrestlers in that same boat as Brock. The exact reason I've all but checked out of wrestling for now. If we get football back in 2 months, wrestling will be on life support. If it isn't there already.

rags

Reaction score
Another reason you won't see Lesnar real soon is that he lives in Canada. Now, with the pandemic and all, doesn't he have problems flying into the US?

rags

Reaction score
FS1 is going to show SummerSlam 2016 tonight at 8:00 PM Central.

rags

Reaction score
I don't know how many of you get ROH Wrestling, but the latest episode has a good bit of Hana Kimura in it. Apparently, she was good friends with one of the ROH lady wrestlers. If you don't get ROH in your area, you can go to the ROH Web site front page and see the episode there. www.rohwrestling.com

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last night's episode of Smackdown, it will be repeated tonight at 6:00 Central on FS1.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Is Daniel Bryan still with WWE?
Wanted to share.
The Tragic Death of WWE Star Ashley Massaro
Sportscasting - 21h
2lWACO_0PhWiibZ00

Ashley Massaro’s professional wrestling career may not have lasted very long but she certainly made an impact during her run in WWE. She was one of the most popular female performers for Vince McMahon from 2005 to 2008 and even got a chance to compete for the WWE Women’s....

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0PhWiibZ?s=a99&pd=02Mc933E

rags

Reaction score
FS1 is going to show SummerSlam 1992 tonight at 6 PM Central. If you miss it, it will be repeated tonight at 10 PM Central.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Was their an announcement about this on Raw? This is the first I've heard about it. I'm not surprised she's going back to Japan. After she got married it was just a matter of time before this happened.

rags

Reaction score
Was their an announcement about this on Raw? This is the first I've heard about it. I'm not surprised she's going back to Japan. After she got married it was just a matter of time before this happened.

I'm not sure. I kept seeing different things. First, I saw that she was leaving. Then, I thought I saw something that said that the WWE was trying to work out a last minute deal to get her to stay. Obviously, that didn't happen.

timb2

Reaction score
Dont be surprise Asuka will leave after her contract ends also. Asuka is a millionaire in Japan . She has her own hair salon and still popular and a star in Japan.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dont be surprise Asuka will leave after her contract ends also. Asuka is a millionaire in Japan . She has her own hair salon and still popular and a star in Japan.
I've always wondered how long she will stick around WWE. Sane leaving may speed that up.