Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
WWE is kind of putting out who should be Asuka's next opponent. Looks like they are lining up Micki James which would be a dud.....So who should be Asuka's new rival be?

I don't know why they're pushing James. I think Baszler would be better.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just saw on Twitter that Brock Lesnar is a FA. He and the WWE couldn't come to terms on a new contract.

Also on Twitter, I saw an unconfirmed report that AEW head honcho Tony Khan has offered him a $10M deal, and Brock has accepted it.

Stay tuned.

I believe that first part. Brock has hit 'free agency' several times before. He always knows how to leverage more money out of WWE.

The part about AEW? Not for a second.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Was shocked at all the belts changing hands. I CAN NOT believe they gave the belt the Roman. Are you serious with this? They just gave the belt to Bray a week ago. Roman pops up and one week later and now he's the champion??? More later. I'm too tired and pissed at Vince now.

I haven't watched a WWE show in quite some time but I am not shocked by this. He is the chosen face of the company.

Just read on line that the IIconics lost a match that had a stipulation the losing team had to break up. Know they are not every ones cup of tea but I really enjoyed them on NXT and went they first got demoted to the main brand. I hope there is some real life reason for this and not the usual WWE well they've been a team too long, let's split them up, have them feud and when that's done push one and let the other disappear to the bottom of the roster with a dumb gimmick.

rags

Reaction score
I haven't watched a WWE show in quite some time but I am not shocked by this. He is the chosen face of the company.

Just read on line that the IIconics lost a match that had a stipulation the losing team had to break up. Know they are not every ones cup of tea but I really enjoyed them on NXT and went they first got demoted to the main brand. I hope there is some real life reason for this and not the usual WWE well they've been a team too long, let's split them up, have them feud and when that's done push one and let the other disappear to the bottom of the roster with a dumb gimmick.

Right now, all I'm seeing is that Vince really likes Peyton Royce and sees her as a major star. He feels the same way about Bianca Belair.

rags

Reaction score
Here's a programming note if you're a fan of NXT.

For the next 2 Wednesday nights, the USA network is going to show the Stanley Cup playoffs. That means for tonight and next Tuesday night, NXT will be on at 7:00 Central. If you miss those 2 episodes, they will be repeated on the following night, Wednesday, at 7:00 on the SyFy channel. I guess the bigwigs at USA didn't want AEW to run unopposed.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You may as well wish Billie Kay the best in her 'future endeavors' right now. Peyton Royce is Shawn Michaels, and she's Jannetty.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
That and Billie Kay is terrible.

She may not be the best in the ring but as a duo I always thought they were very entertaining. If they are splitting them up Billie would likely fall to the bottom of the roster.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She may not be the best in the ring but as a duo I always thought they were very entertaining. If they are splitting them up Billie would likely fall to the bottom of the roster.

I think she's flat out TERRIBLE in the ring. In fact, I can't believe someone so ineffective was actually 'brought up' to the main roster. I think she's also unattractive and her screaming voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

If they're truly split up, her days on the roster are numbered.

timb2

Reaction score
I think Peyton & Billie went to the Raw Underground thing. I'm not sure where they are going unless Retribution is the Raw Underground maybe.

rags

Reaction score
There's a rumor that the WWE is thinking about moving NXT from Wednesday nights.

rags

Reaction score
On Smackdown tomorrow night: A rematch for the women's tag belt between Bayley and Sasha vs. Nia and Shayna.

rags

Reaction score
FS1 is supposed to show Smackdown from last week tonight at 7 PM Central.

rags

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the ladies tag rematch tonight on Smackdown.

BTW, I saw something earlier this week that said RETRIBUTION would only be on episodes of RAW. Not Smackdown. We'll see.